• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Settlement buildings not getting AW boost

Brummbaer

On Mobile: latest version

When collecting productions from e.g. Agriculture lvl 2 the basic boost plus the protal boost is counted.
The boost from Ancient wonders is not taken into account.

On Browser it is works correct

Steps:
Start production (7h) on agriculture lvl2
collect production
mention missing bonus from AW
collect second one
same issue

Player: Brummbaer
Elves

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed on IOS (iPad) Beta version 1.90.1-d63ccal-256. Works properly on Android with the same version number.

1. Start production. I used the Academy in The Elvenar chapter, 7 hour.
2. Notice the base numbers for production, along with the boosted amount from ancient wonders. (You may have to use the PC to see these numbers.)
3. Finish production.
4. Notice the production collected.is the amount of the base numbers. There is no amount added to the base amount by AWs.

Dony

King of Bugs
i think its only visual issue, on back end it should count correctly, atleast thats what people says when they check amount on PC

DeletedUser2690

Either the matter has been resolved with today's release, or the bug is extremely sporadic. I can no longer reproduce it on my iPad or Android.

@Brummbaer If you continue to notice problems, please let us know. As of now, I will have to label this report "cannot reproduce".

Brummbaer

Downloaded newest version
1.90.1-d63cca1-256(zz 1.91)
Check producing Agriculture on mobile and compare with browser version
issue solved after update

Thanks