• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Set buildings.

Calenmir

I know this is a smidge off topic, but since there is a small connection....

Since the recent change I now have three buildings (that used to give supplies) now giving me Gems. Today's quest is to gain a small amount of gems. So I collected from the one building that was ready but that didn't register with the quest. It was a very PALTRY amount of gems, but was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

Cal

DeletedUser118

I know this is a smidge off topic, but since there is a small connection....

Since the recent change I now have three buildings (that used to give supplies) now giving me Gems. Today's quest is to gain a small amount of gems. So I collected from the one building that was ready but that didn't register with the quest. It was a very PALTRY amount of gems, but was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

Cal

To answer your question: Yes. -> https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...nt-buildings-not-counting-towards-quest.9773/

Calenmir

Thank you and apologies - I did look in both Bug places (Report a Bug & Confirmed) but didn't scroll down far enough.