• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Session expired

UlyssesBlue

Game version: current version (can't load game to find out)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
I was playing them game when I suddenly got kicked, and the error message said 'session expired'. I then logged back in and tried to load the game again, but it immediately kicked me with the same error message. Whenever I log in it says 'session expired' and won't load the game.

Expected situation:
Game should load. If the session is expired, logging out and back in should be enough to fix this, instead of just shutting me out completely.

Reproduction Steps
1. Try to log in and load the game.

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

C-Nymph

I have the same error, tried to log in for the first time today (I wasn't logged in yet or playing the game when it happened like it did with Ulysses), but I also get immediately thrown back out to the message "session expired", on browser version.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Maybe there was a temporary hiccup. We're currently not able to reproduce any issues. If anyone still can, please let us know.

Wowwie

had the same happen here but realize it was an update time once the update was done everything was normal again