• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Session Expired back

• Thread starter Deleted User - 62407
  • Start date

Deleted User - 62407

I was suddenly kicked off the game with a "server error" and which repeated twice on a refresh. After that I now show "Session Expired" every time I click on the "Beta 1" button.

It's a little early for the event to be ending, so I'm wondering if something else is going on. Thanks for looking into it :)

Veeb

Me too

Attachments

• server error.PNG
    server error.PNG
    717.2 KB · Views: 186

Arayla

+1

It shows 10/24 on the loading screen, then "Server Error" and stops loading

After clicking Logout, closing the tab, starting a new browser window (on Safari), it shows 11/24 before getting the Server Error

Last edited:

DeletedUser607

sadly, yes...

guess, the quest can't just end, it needs to crash...

EDIT: @ arayla: actually, it briefly hops to 11...

DeletedUser283

I just filed a report while you were posting this one :)
same issue here
I had some sky essence to spend, and I cannot
I have filed a support ticket, but I would not bet on a quick resolution ... :(

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! We can confirm this issue, and have notified our development team. They are working on it, and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible :)

DeletedUser1920

I've had to refresh the game every day when the 24 hour countdown reached zero. Today, like the others, I'm getting a Server Error when I try to log in.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 162

DeletedUser1247

i was just on usa server winyandor with no problems.... i would assume it has to do with event ending......and hello Veeb.

DeletedUser607

What about my issue?- Sorry if I broke inno lol

if it really was you, don't worry, someone else would've broken it sooner or later ;-)

situation: veeb managed to win the daily prize after midnight, with the "no daily prize"-bug I've reported.

this falls into the category "how do I get stuff broken really badly real quick"

;-)

Veeb

if it really was you, don't worry, someone else would've broken it sooner or later ;-)

situation: veeb managed to win the daily prize after midnight, with the "no daily prize"-bug I've reported.

this falls into the category "how do I get stuff broken really badly real quick"

;-)
Ha ha ha ha ha ah ahahhaha But I definitely won it - Check out my pic :)

Attachments

• win excursion.PNG
    win excursion.PNG
    891.7 KB · Views: 190

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue should be fixed now - please try to log in again, and if you still experience problems please let us know.