• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Server Error message

ophion

For the last 4 days I keep getting a server error message when trying to login. Sometimes...after about 20 attempts it will let me log in..at other times I'm unable to access the game at all. I've sent several tickets for help with this issue but can't get it resolved as yet.
I was able to access the game up until around lunchtime today...since then I've had the server error message every time I've tried to log in.
I've done everything my end that I can...tried three different browsers, cleared all caches...cleaned the registry, even did a system restore to before this problem occurred to make sure it wasn't my problem...and still I'm getting nowhere.:(
I'm getting really frustrated now as I'm being told I'm the only one with this problem so it has to be a problem with my computer.
I have over 100 bookmarks on my browsers and have systematically gone to every one of them to see how many server errors I get when trying to access any of them...and none of them have been a problem. I play Elvenar on the English server and can login every time...and also Forge of Empires. Elvenar beta is the only issue I have with this server error yet I'm being told it's my end that has the problem as no one else is complaining.

If anyone can help me I'd be so grateful

ophion

If this is going to be a problem every day...and it has been for the last four...then I'm going to have to leave as I'm getting no help with this problem.:((