• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Selling building gives incorrect info about losing resources

Arayla

Game version: v1.51-(f3f3576e8)-() (2018-03-22 17:08)

Game world: Beta1

Browser + version: Safari 11.0.3

Flash Player version: 29.0.0.113

Operating System: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600

Account name: Arayla

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: Click on a building to sell it. The confirmation window appears and has text in red stating that I will lose resources because my storage is full. However, my storage is not full and the only resources lost will be ranking points.

Expected situation: The confirmation window should not have a warning when only ranking points will be lost.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Make sure you have extra room with coins and supplies.

2. Click the Sell icon.

3. Click on a building that has ranking points.

4. View the confirmation window with the incorrect warning.

Screenshots of the bug:
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 5.13.32 PM.jpg

DeletedUser1771

There are some situations when game shows that warning even if storage is not full. When your storage max is 10,4M for example and you have 9,5M (so, not full) if you try to sell building which gives back 1M game will show warning, cause you will loose 100k if you sell that building. In this situation words 'your storage is full' doesnt fit well, but warning should appear.

Was this maybe your case?

Arayla

You are correct, my apologies. I'm always overflowing with coins and low on supplies, but yesterday was the reverse, and I failed to look at the supplies number.

DeletedUser1771

No need to apologies, we are here to help you as much as we can. I'm glad cause we solved this one :)