• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Seeking a Fellowship with active Members

DeletedUser1049

Good Morning,

Seeking a fellowship with active members, where all goods are available for trading and where trade is on fair terms.

I’m online almost every day but sometimes only briefly. Therefore I don’t want to be obliged to daily neighborly help – but certainly will provide it at least 4 times a week.

Sometimes I like personal messaging and the community chat, but I don’t like:
  • The "Waltons" behavior (I’m not sure whether this is popular: Goodnight John Boy, Goodnight Jim Bob, Goodnight xyz …)
  • Asking everybody separately which neighborly help is currently required (i.e. special wishes should be mentioned in the city name field)
My Key Data:
Production Boosts -> steel, scrolls, magic dust
Rank -> 3.784
Score -> 11.363
Native language -> German

Interested? So please contact me!

Enjoy your day

Fritzi

DeletedUser

Hi Fritzi,

My fellowship (Ƭнє Ƥισηєєяѕ) is one member short at the moment. Trading is good in the fellowship because I picked members according to their boosted goods so there is a good balance in the goods produced and the trading is very active. Chat, not many use the chat actually, they like to keep to themselves mostly :) But there are a few who will definitely reply questions if asked.

I have to admit that visiting neighbours is not as common as I would like it to be but then again I used to visit every fellow and neighbour before but quit doing so and now I only return visits. Why? Because the visiting procedure in this game is a killer.. it is time consuming and can be very frustrating doing lots of clicking! So do not expect to be visited by all the members, if you get 10 visits daily, count yourself lucky :) Just being honest.

If you are interested in joining our FS, please sende a request or ask me to send you an invitation.

Cheers
Semra

DeletedUser

Hi Fritzi,

You are most welcome to join any of the Elvenar Trading Company fellowships on both US servers, Beta, or International (EN) servers.

Willkommen !

DeletedUser1049

Thanks to both of you, for the fast reply and your offers.

Unfortunately, this is not an easy decision for me; I’d prefer to accept both.

As this is not possible, I need to handle it very pragmatic and so I choose the first offer, which is from Semra.

Golem, I hope you can understand that and just in case, that I’m looking for a community in any other city, I hope, I may knock on the door of the Elvenar Trading Company.

Best wishes and thank you once again

Fritzi

DeletedUser

k, thx Fritzi, anytime you are welcome! We now have 11 fellowships in our family, spanning 4 servers, to help our members. Again, thx, and good luck ! We hope soon to expand into the specific language/country regional servers too.