• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce See AW on neighbor, just a watch

eltina

In APP
world map
tap on neighbor names
press AW icon
On some of my neighbors the box comes around but there are not some AW but it watch in the middle.
it may be that they have AW which is finished but not located in the city

There are others neighbors where they say they don't have AW, so that may not be the fault.
"xxxx has no Ancient wonders"

DeletedUser2690

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are saying, or you are misunderstanding what you see. Those in your fellowship who have AWs in their city will show a green AW rune. Those who do not will show a black or gray rune. If we do understand each other, are you using an android or IOS (Apple) product? Have you upgraded to the latest version for the app? The version I upgraded my iPad to this morning is 1.100.3-77ae46a-256.

It would be very helpful if you could use the form to report this bug. It would give us more information. It would also be helpful if you could post a screenshot of what you are seeing. The link for that form is here.

eltina

Sorry it’s my first bug on the Forum.
on beta I test on iPad and Android mobile

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) version 1.100.3-77ae46a-256
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS (And) Android version 1.100.3-77ae46a-256
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: mobile
Screen resolution:
Account name: eltina
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) 5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1.world Map (not the fellowship)
2. Push on “slayerfanatic” or ”bruce the fierce” (neighbors)
3. Push on AW ikon
4. the the box show a watch

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
I have take a screenshots but when I upload it is to Big
Now the screenshot upload from iPad via my computer

Attachments

• IMG_E0001.JPG
    IMG_E0001.JPG
    484.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

eltina

If I hit "superstar47" then "superstar47 has no ancient wonders"
Then it could be that the other 2 have AW ready but not put them in town
If I log on to the computer, none of the 3 have an AW in their city
NB! I can wait for it to be resolved, I just draw attention to it

DeletedUser2690

I have been able to duplicate this issue. The upgrades have not been fully implemented in this version of the mobile app. A newer version (1.101) is on its way. Those who provide the updates for android and IOS take time to check out the updates before releasing them.

The clock is the page trying to load. The newer version should take care of the problem.

I will keep this under investigation until the new version is available and check at that time to see if it has been "fixed". Thank you for being patient.

DeletedUser2690

Version 1.101.5 just came out. Thank you for letting me know.