• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

Uffauffa

Period. :rolleyes:
But I don’t care about a reward here (as usual, I like just to cooperate). Now they are warned. if this is not followed by a right correction of the mistake (change two story mission in daily or whatever)… we (at least me) will miss again someone who knew how to silently blast the responsible(s) of this “distractions”.

PrimroseSylvia

Are you sure, they are warned? It's saturday, and they are not Marindor... They are not as present as we used to be when he was CM.
So, better to open a new bug report (if you don't want diamonds, you can gift them to me :D )

Uffauffa

The last time a same mistake happened (one day more than the daily mission number), Marindor forwarded to the developers the correction and than it was done. I don’t remember if it was followed by a “reward”, but that was not the point.
I don’t want to (spend time to) open a bug report for something already knew by “to whom it may concern”.

Lelanya

All right *Rolls up sleeves* Let's get this off of my plate, I'm a busy lady, especially with FA Announced on EN Forum.

First off we have been told over and over to " Avoid Overscouting". I've been searching for the video, where Timon absolutely refused to increase the cap on Province expansions (and I haven't found it yet, but that won't stop me from continuing to search, by the way). The look on the man's face, when he made the refusal, left it plain to all that the cap was a hard wall, and that he strongly disapproved of folks trying to get around his guideline, which was: " We should have open the provinces needed to open the next chapter, and no more than about 10 provinces over that." Since then, there have been a number of events that have demanded, that we "Solve 8 Province Encounters or Solve 8 Tournament Encounters", or that we "Scout a Province" and we have provided an avalanche of feedback on the fact that the events have pushed us into ignoring the game designer's hard and fast rule (reinforced by many CMs over the years by the way).
Special thanks to a dear friend for the following links (she got enthused by my earlier post) from the Beta Forum, the US Forum, and the EN Forum just for starters. There are multiple posts on social media, and within fellowships, on this issue alone.

By using the copy/paste feature to foist an old, outdated form of a quest list that has since been improved by player feedback, you are implying that we are absolutely wasting our time in the provision of feedback in any way, shape or form.
So I guess that you don't care about the quest to "Invest KPs into another player's Ancient Wonders" when you yourselves have hamstrung players in first three chapters by locking them out of even attempting to invest in any Ancient Wonder at all.

Jammin

Give the Evo Building 2 Combining Catalyst and you might earn something from this event.
In addition, the orc production is too low from chapter 8 and later also mana. Make it a Grand Prize and not Fragment Powder again.

Why is the Mana Rune only in Royal Pass and not in normal wins as well?
Do you really think that this building will decide whether to invest the 1500 diamonds or not?

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves,

Thank you very much for pointing out the discrepancy between the event duration and number of quests.
We are preparing the necessary adjustments for tomorrow to shorten the event duration according to our plans to have a 23-days long event.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
You will have time from January 3rd until January 26th January 24th to collect as much Sorcerers' Knowledge as possible!
Thanks again for your head's up in this discussion thread!

Verde

There's always a silver lining if one looks hard enough.
Due to the recycling of the old event, CCs seem to be once again treated as enchantments, at least for this event. Managed to (accidentally) complete today's daily event quest with CCs. :)

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Lelanya Any feedback, especially about any quest conditions we successfully got rid of in the past having a comeback with this event, has been forwarded. The striking similarity between Sorcerers' 2021 & 2023 and it's hard to find out if all decisions are intentional, but the criticism is reasonable. Changes are made thanks to the feedback of the Beta community, so please look forward to any announcements regarding the quests.
@Verde Do you know if CCs work for both "Collect Enchantment Spells" and "Use Enchantments"?

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Sorry, don't know. Today's quest was collect enchantments, or words to that effect. Haven't yet tried CCs with a Use quest.
Okay, no worries! I got the confirmation that it's actually correct that they count, but it's bad of course when players can only learn this by mistake.
I think the info you can open for the affected quests probably doesn't mention it.

Dorfl the Clay

"Thank you very much for pointing out the discrepancy between the event duration and number of quests. We are preparing the necessary adjustments for tomorrow to shorten the event duration according to our plans to have a 23-days long event." It is hard to belief the developers made the same mistake... twice in a row!

Also if the length is now changed and it runs not from Jan 3 to Jan 26 but Jan 3 to Jan 24, that's 21 days.. and not 23!

Last edited:

TimeMachine

Feedback: So much provinces and/or encounters to solve. This is outrageous! :)

The task-descreption is showing the wrong text I guess. Collected goods were counted. ;-)

Edit: After solving one single spire encounter the task was done.

1673371375657.jpeg

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Feedback: So much provinces and/or encounters to solve. This is outrageous! :)
If anyone has a similar quest asking for ridiculously high numbers of provinces/encounters etc... if the quest fails to complete after solving a couple, please contact our support. They will advise you as to how many you actually need to solve. When you have done the actual required amount if the quest still fails to complete, they will complete it for you.

Skillpowers

If anyone has a similar quest asking for ridiculously high numbers of provinces/encounters etc... if the quest fails to complete after solving a couple, please contact our support. They will advise you as to how many you actually need to solve. When you have done the actual required amount if the quest still fails to complete, they will complete it for you.
1673389760497.png

i had done the quest before i finished the products (but then this bug happend later when i logged in ), then i did 10 tournement provinces and it just got changed from 6 to 12 for some reason , then just like the post above i tried 1 spire chest and it completed