• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for the Secrets of Alchemy here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 101740

Ummmm, nothing of the game is displayed in my city. No event quests, no game board, just the art work when logging in.

Verde

Also not seeing the event (android), although the new event screen is visible on loading. No update available. Cache cleared ... still nothing.

Heffernan

Also not seeing the event (android), although the new event screen is visible on loading. No update available. Cache cleared ... still nothing.
yeah, forgot to mention that the loading screen was visible both ios and android

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Heffernan @Verde @Moncsociusz @mythandry @Skillpowers

The announcement states in the disclaimer at the bottom: "Please keep in mind that there can always be differences in event layouts, balancing and prizes between Beta and Live release. App version 1.166 is required for the event to function properly. This app version is released separately from the event."

1.166 hasn't been released yet, so please wait for the announcement of the 1.166 update on the live market forums.

Heffernan

The announcement states in the disclaimer at the bottom: "Please keep in mind that there can always be differences in event layouts, balancing and prizes between Beta and Live release. App version 1.166 is required for the event to function properly. This app version is released separately from the event."

1.166 hasn't been released yet, so please wait for the announcement of the 1.166 update on the live market forums.
1.166 ? i have zz 1.167

nm. i see it in ios now.

Deleted User - 101740

i am on version 1.165.2-f7673c-256 android and the game is working now.

Heffernan

ok, my buddy opened and played the even for a while on ios.
i opened my city in android tablet and can't see the event.
then i gave the tablet to my buddy who opened his city on the same tablet and the event was visible

eh ????

Souliena

I can see the Event Quests now in App (android) after I logged in on PC. But I can't open the Event for using Event currency. That is only possible on PC.