• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Secondary quests

DeletedUser

For me they stopped once I entered the second age.
I had few that could be skipped and right now I have no secondary quest icon on the left side of my screen.
May this be a bud or just bad plan?
I'm asking as the above brought to me insufficiency of coins - through recurring quests I have been earning a lot of these and now I hardly cope with that.
Thanks for any replies.
B

DeletedUser

Link (click)
You are not alone in this. There's 2 more people who had this. Apparently they should come back some time. I don't know if they've come back for these players yet as they've not posted in the thread again.

It's unfortunate for you though

DeletedUser126

Yeah they are gone for me to for a long while now. Thought they applied some patch or something.

DeletedUser126

No we are artificial intelligence pretending to be human :D

DeletedUser

It's strange, because I've declined quite a few quests, but they keep coming back.

DeletedUser

Have you entered the second age already?
I had my repeating quests stopped once I declined the first few optional ones right after I entered second age.

DeletedUser126

Shush you! I need all the help i can get to Rule you all...... ups wrong line. I mean to progress ;P

DeletedUser58

I had the secondary questline stop just as I was completing the first age. Was happy enough to see I got it back as soon as I entered the next age. :D

DeletedUser

After some discussion with support I have been recommended to share my thoughts in a more extensive manner in the feedback section of the forum and recommend the devs to reconsider the game mechanics related to the questline containing skippable quests.

The actions I performed right after entering second age and the result is summarized by support officer as follows:

"What has happened is on January 24th you aborted a series of quests, 13 that I confirmed, that were part of a secondary branch.

At this point you will have to continue on through the primary quest-line until you get past the next branching point for the secondary quests.
Unfortunately there is nothing for us to fix at this time as it was the several secondary quests being aborted in a row that caused the 2 quest-lines to get out of 'sync'."

Having the experience from first age of the game I was mislead that skipping the quests that can be skipped will bring me to a final pool of several skippable options, exactly how it worked out in the first age.

The latter looks to me as the best way to re-fit the quest mechanics OR
if this is not desired, players should know that they will lose by skipping these quests OR
disable the skip option.

Thanks for your consideration.
B

DeletedUser136

Fearless... please consider editing your post... you don't want to unintentionally upset the powers that be... read rule 13 of the forum rules