• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Season of Dreams

Jammin

I really like the season and design, this purple tree is beautiful.❤️
Unfortunately, the Season Pass is not for me (first of all, it is far too expensive and too few things in it that I really want) but I also like the prices without the pass quite a lot.
I've also never bought the Royal Pass in the events, it's never been interesting either.

All in all a very good feature, I like that you can refuse a quest up to 2 times, because I don't like waste (I had a quest where I was supposed to use 10x culture spells, I don't like that kind of thing, using something even though I don't need it )

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to it going live :)

Willie B. Gone

?? #3 is locked ??

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    759 KB · Views: 75

guivou

some weekly quest need to use 5 coin rain ... never used one (except during adventure) , only have to trade gold in excess with wholesaler , but it's possible to refresh this weekly quest
but more anoying for daily quest , should be kp in any wonder for those who have no wonder or no avaliable (under construction) , and also as it is, it's not possible to use kp from perk
1670567767844.png

Last edited:

TomatoeHu

Refreshing will give One New Task only?
Or all remaining get refreshed?
And if you have completed all of the weekly tasks, does it give new, extra ones?

”weekly” as within a calender week ?
or
start of season was thursday, from thursday to thursday next week ?.
This is very important to clarify please, Inno. Is this Sunday to Saturday week? Monday to Sunday or Thursday to Wednesday thing.... this should definitely be worded somewhere.

owl76

And if you have completed all of the weekly tasks, does it give new, extra ones?
Refresh replaces one task only - you refresh the specific task you do not want to do.
No extra tasks when you complete all the daily or weekly ones, until the next day or week.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team

This is very important to clarify please, Inno. Is this Sunday to Saturday week? Monday to Sunday or Thursday to Wednesday thing.... this should definitely be worded somewhere.
Hi @TomatoeHu!
About refreshing:
- yes, it replaces 1 quest per refresh
About "weekly":
- I've asked for a clarification and I'll let you all know as soon as I get informed :)

bkbajb

The removable of cyclable quests will be hard on some smaller players. The more savvy of those in very early chapters make heavy use of them to help with gold and supplies.

For those in the chapters where those quests lose their usefulness, it's a fun addition.

I disagree. Here on Beta I am a small player and have had no problems completing the quests. In the live worlds I am in Chapter 17 so maybe I am used to the game more than a real new player. It is really up to the player. I cannot wait for this to come to the live worlds

Arthus

Some of these rewards make absolutely no sense in "pay to get" pass, like Manta or Pond of Autumn.

I would expect super strong booster-buildings or dailies like Tower of the Winter King to pay 2500.

Actually useful buildings like dailies that produce units are "pay to get" every 2 levels at some points, and in between are absolutely-trash buildings like Fairy Inn.

I would give at least KP instants at "premium levels" for f2p players, these holes in rewards every 2 levels if you don't pay, are not looking very good.

Also: Final Reward should be worth effort, Somnial Pool is a little bit stronger than regular "Burning Pool" but "Mana Hut" beats it in mana comparison. This would be perfect occasion to introduce "smaller in size" evolving buildings with like 5 levels (FOE-like) and artifact every 10 levels of the season, but well, someone didn't think (again).

Last edited:

Karvest

some math:
to get last prize you need 4775 petals
completing all daily quests gives you 6000 petals
completing all weekly quests gives you 3080 petals
so you can skip almost half of the quests and still get the last prize.
idk where I got 6000 petals from daily quests (some formula copy-paste magic), actually dailies give way less:

to get last prize you need 4885 petals (yes, error here too, accidentally counted 1st checkpoint as 45 petals, but not counted last 155 one).
completing all daily quests gives you 1500 petals
completing all weekly quests gives you 3080 petals
so even if you complete all quests and buy season pass that gives you additional 150 petals (4730 total), you won't be able to get last reward.

Last edited:

Prueba2

Ashen Phoenix bonus doesn't apply to Season Petals. Also, thank you for bringing the MA quest to our attention.
We will apply changes so that the quest won't appear for players without a Magic Academy.
Ok, I see it has not been changed yet...
1670608265415.png