• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Season of Dreams

Enevhar Aldarion

Alright, I have a complaint about another daily quest in today's batch. It is asking for Ascended goods production, but I am only in chapter 18, so needing to complete the first Ascended research and build an Ascended goods factory. Every other place in the game that asks for a new resource, orcs, mana, seeds, and so on, do not ask for them until the chapter after they are unlocked, so this needs to be fixed to not show up as a daily quest until a player is in chapter 19+. @Vaeri or @Konys or @Kersepitje does this need a bug report or screenshots or anything or is this enough for you to pass on to the devs to be fixed? I also hope this Season stuff gives more points than are needed to get to the end of the prize path or it will be very, very disappointing to get to the end and be 5 points short of getting the final prize because of this bad quest.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Alright, I have a complaint about another daily quest in today's batch. It is asking for Ascended goods production, but I am only in chapter 18, so needing to complete the first Ascended research and build an Ascended goods factory.
Thanks @Enevhar Aldarion - we're currently compiling a list of such 'difficult or impossible to complete' daily quests, and will add this to it!

Uffauffa

@Amy Steele
Well... (I lost myself, I don't know if it's already in the difficult/impossible list) another one daily quest in the list should be the one asking for trading one time in spire. I don't think there's the need to explain why it should not. :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks @Uffauffa (and everyone else!) for your feedback on these 'impossible to fulfil' daily quests in this thread. We have compiled a list and will forward it to the development team for their attention. Of course we will also add any further such quests as you inform us of them!

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Thank you very much for your feedback, everyone! The team will make an effort to improve the conditions of many Season quests in order to ensure that players will always be able to complete the quests they receive daily/weekly.

N0RDIC

Has something changed when picking up the daily prices?
Or has an error crept in?

After completing the daily task, I can no longer manually collect the prize from the chest.

The "claim" button is no longer displayed.
I get the daily price automatically, booked by the system, the next day.

1671472215790.png

1671472256291.jpeg

fixie

After completing the daily task, I can no longer manually collect the prize from the chest.

Similar experience. I did not see the reward or the reward button after completing the daily quests and have no way of knowing if I even got a reward.

guivou

on monday , as daily quest , to get relics is not the easiest (but doable with magic academy for ex )

N0RDIC

Similar experience. I did not see the reward or the reward button after completing the daily quests and have no way of knowing if I even got a reward.

Click the bell below your profile picture.
In the Neighborhood Helplist there should be a message (Mentor Tanavar) from the system that you opened a chest.

The message appears when you log in, for the first time the next day.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Has something changed when picking up the daily prices?
Or has an error crept in?

View attachment 10680

View attachment 10681

@N0RDIC @fixie sounds like the bug reported here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...-despite-no-daily-quest-done-for-today.18194/

Brummbaer

Spire already completed - NO chance to solve this quest:mad:

1671520939971.png

From Announcement:

The quests of the Seasons can be completed as part of your daily routine of playing the game, over the passing of several events!
This means that the Season enables you to gain a lot of rewards by simply playing Elvenar regularly

:(

Last edited:

fixie

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I saw the notice that I opened the chest and that the reward was added to my inventory the next time I logged in. Does not say what the reward was. How do I know what that reward was?
Please submit a ticket to our support team. They will be able to advise you which reward you received. You can do this from within the game by clicking in the cog icon at the lower right of your city screen, choosing 'help' and then 'support', or there is a link on the main index page of this forum