• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Search function for inventory

UlyssesBlue

I have 20 pages of summonings in my inventory, and it's really difficult to find anything. Could we get some sort of search feature? It would be useful if we could search by the item name (partial or full), as well as apply filters to show sub-categories, e.g. buildings that give population, or pure culture, or production, or evolving, or filter by chapter. Maybe also sort it from most to least of things like how much population/culture/etc it gives?

PrimroseSylvia

I've asked in my live forum to add a generic seach bar, because it can be useful in many ways (for example, lots of players constantly ask for where to find Professor Juan's Needful Things). This suggestion was forwarded 3 years ago... Maybe here we'll have better luck, so a very big +1 to me!

Alcaro

+1
the inventory it's a nightmare. I see how a building I just won appears on 2nd or 3rd page instead to be the very first building in inventory/ Summonings.

edeba

Two extra sort tabs would also be useful, one for artifacts and the bases, and the other for expiring buildings.

Earwen1

It took some search in the forum, but at last.. found it. Because I remember someone made this suggestion at some point in history!
2 years ago...
I have 20 pages of summonings in my inventory, and it's really difficult to find anything. Could we get some sort of search feature? It would be useful if we could search by the item name (partial or full), as well as apply filters to show sub-categories, e.g. buildings that give population, or pure culture, or production, or evolving, or filter by chapter. Maybe also sort it from most to least of things like how much population/culture/etc it gives?

So, Innogames knows how to make a search function that works!

This is important, because we still don't have a search function for our inventory, though it would be awesome to have one...
And if that is too difficult to do, maybe a sorting function could be an alternative. So that we can - for example - sort our inventory on 'culture', from big to small, or by 'population' from a lot to not so much.

It has been 2 years since the suggestion was made. Can we have a poll?

Edit: correcting a typo

PrimroseSylvia

@Earwen1 if you want to have a laugh, on a Facebook live some weeks/months ago it was asked again... Giada said that it was a good suggestion, and something else like "it's a good implementation, let's do it" (I'm not in the mood to search for it). I was astonished...

Biloutte91

+ 1. This feature already exists on smartphones and tablets. Including on lives. I dare to hope that it will soon be deployed on PC too...

Capture d’écran 2023-04-17 131847.png

On the other hand, for your information, the buildings in your inventory are already arranged by chapter...

Last edited:

Earwen1

Of course I know that they are arranged by chapter!
But if I want to find the best culture-building among 14 pages of stuff.. how should I do that?

Good to know that this is already in the app version (I use that in summer vacations only, and hadn't noticed), so it shouldn't be too much work for Inno's devs to implement it on browser versions as well.