• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered screenshot

DeletedUser607

in this window (see screenshot):

how do I harvest it.

clicking on the building does not work. how do I get it.

(I want a real answer)

and I have no clue what valid files are right now. I reducded the quality over and over again, and the system complained that it is not valid. so live with it that I cannot upload a valid screenshot-file-

EDIT 2: no clue, if that screenshot works for you, but at least I could upload it to your forum.
EDIT 3: apparently now your system allowed me to upload an actually useful image. because the first one was just garbage. please resolve at least the issue with your crappy board software.

Attachments

• abrufe1.png
    abrufe1.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 124
  • abrufe2.png
    abrufe2.png
    338.4 KB · Views: 116

DeletedUser607

okay, really weird stuff: maybe it is a bug. (current vivaldi version, current flash version, current win 10 version):

I built a workshop, set it to 5 minutes.... and guess what: clicking on the workshop and swiping to the temple of the toads allowed me to harvest it.

without that extra workshop, I apparently can'r harvest the AW.

please resolve that bug. it is weird and doesn't speak for your employees that this bug even exists.