• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

scouting level

Koboldina

I am at the and of chapter 2. Only one province necessary to unlock the next chapter.
My scoutable provinces all show level middle.
What can I do to get them or at least one of them to an easy level or is it not possible?
Barracks are at maximum
I have 3 armories and started to upgrade one. Does that help?

Karvest

Province becomes easier when your barracks squad size grows over the province squad size. You can achieve that either by learning "squad size increase" techs for your squad size for all provinces, and by learning "advanced scouts" techs for not-yet-scouted provinces (as province squad size is fixed at the moment you scout it).

Koboldina

Province becomes easier when your barracks squad size grows over the province squad size. You can achieve that either by learning "squad size increase" techs for your squad size for all provinces, and by learning "advanced scouts" techs for not-yet-scouted provinces (as province squad size is fixed at the moment you scout it).
I have unlocked all squad sizes. To unlock the advanced scout 1 need 1 more provinces. So I have to scout and fight this last province of the chapter in middle :(
so the armory level is not important?

Karvest

it only gives you bigger training queue so you can visit you barracks less often
btw, don't forget about negotiate option, if you can't fight something (but middle province is usually easy enough for fighting).

Last edited:

Koboldina

I didn't want to overscout. I need 1 more province to unlock the next advanced scout.
/was hoping to get at least one province into an easy scouting modus. Seems not possible.
So it is wanted to scout and fight the last province in middle.