• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Same start time for tournament during both winter and summer time (DST)

DeletedUser

Current the tournament starts at 19:00 (TimeZone CET), however when summer time (DST) finally gets her again from Sunday, 25 March the tournament suddenly start at 20:00. Why ? :confused: The main purpose of DST is to make better use of daylight. Don't see any need for that for a game. All my other times in RL stays the same, still have to go to work at the same time, football starts at the same time, TV shows, etc. So why does the tournament on Elvenar needs to start suddenly 1 hour later ? :eek: Only because they can't program this correctly or what ?! o_O

Please keep the tournament start time the same during winter and summer times. :)

Dony

King of Bugs
i think the problem is that time in a game is not changing but rather time in RL is changing

Heymrdiedier

i actually prefer the 8 o clock time more then the 7 o clock. By 8 my kids are in bed, ive finished eating and i can concentrate on playing. Also the 8 o clock end time on saterday is more enjoyable in a similar way. 7 o clock is usually hectic.

But then again im lucky to have these hours, i could aswell live in a place on the world where the tournament starts and ends at 4 o clock in the night.

CrazyWizard

I prefer the 7 o'clock time more because it works better with my break time at 11am for the round that I need to complete at work.
All provincies I can't complete in that specific break I can complete in my big break.
That leaves me just enough time to do the 3rd round on thursday before 6am when I leave for work. and allows me to do round 4 at a reasonable time so I can get to bed on time if I am tired.

It's not always easy to squeeze in 20+ provinces in a single break. and past 1pm I wont make it in time for the next morning.

Marindor

So many people, so many preferences :D However, we have way more important ideas to focus on right now so we will archive this one now.