• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Runeshard Changes

Alcaro

I welcome everything what levels my wonders.
The only downside is that runes from my fully leveled wonders are still useless unless i want to trade/donate them to someone.
(or maybe i can store them for future new levels (if those are worth leveling))
You can get the biggest chest and recover some KPs for other wonder(s).

Skillpowers

I welcome everything what levels my wonders.
The only downside is that runes from my fully leveled wonders are still useless unless i want to trade/donate them to someone.
(or maybe i can store them for future new levels (if those are worth leveling))
they have more value in other people wonders so its better to use them that way.

Arthus

Again not needed element to cover up P2W set January event scandal.
On live servers people have like 50+ multiaccount KP farms without being banned, now you gave them additional tool to give even more KP to their 2nd or 3rd main account together with that multi ones.

Lelanya

This needs to be a lot clearer than it is at present. I pressed the button, received an unknown amount to my Wonder because I didn't screenshoot it, (what was I thinking?). I got no information, no confirmation window... Perhaps all of the above could be added to this feature?

ayvinul

That's a very nice change ! Now there's something that would actually complement it: make it possible to convert broken fragments into a full runeshard even when the circle is actually complete already.

Right now, on most cities, I get ~10 broken fragments a week (or more), that I can do nothing with, because all my current wonders have "full circles" (or are built) and the "convert to runeshard" facility is greyed out.

slide

That's a very nice change ! Now there's something that would actually complement it: make it possible to convert broken fragments into a full runeshard even when the circle is actually complete already.

Right now, on most cities, I get ~10 broken fragments a week (or more), that I can do nothing with, because all my current wonders have "full circles" (or are built) and the "convert to runeshard" facility is greyed out.
You could build any AW which you don't want in your city and then sell it straight away, then you can use the full circle to make a new rune for that now empty AW.

iDavis

So if I counted my runeshard on live correctly, this change means 170.000 KPs in total. Why am I afraid that this will ever reach live servers (at least with the current ratio 1=10/15)?

Alcaro

@iDavis - do not forget that you can't use them wherever you please. They are bound to their wonder and some wonders are more likely to be built than others. In my live FS, for ex, there are only 1 or 2 from Crystal Lighthouse or Thrones ..

Alcaro

@Marindor Now would be an excellent time to restrict KP donations. Only players within a FS or discovered (1-way?) should be allowed to donate to each other's wonders.
Honestly, this change is nice, but maybe a little too generous, and perhaps removing the runes from AW chests should come with it.
NO NO NO!!!! Stay away from my hunting grounds!!! :D :D
If your idea would be implemented then I know for sure that I will never ever visit other players from my server again.

Karvest

Right? Should they be valued at 10? 15? What about crappy wonders? Sometimes players choose crappy wonders and I don't want to "pay" for those runes.
We decided to value them as 15KP. For crappy wonders you can use your own crappy runes to fill the chest - not a problem at all.
Having google sheet with pre-calculated chest values makes a big sense for net0 again...

Killy

Right? Should they be valued at 10? 15? What about crappy wonders? Sometimes players choose crappy wonders and I don't want to "pay" for those runes.

I will count them as 15, even if the runes might be crap, than you can still fill the chest with runes you have, shouldn't be a problem.
@Karvest was faster.^^

So if I counted my runeshard on live correctly, this change means 170.000 KPs in total. Why am I afraid that this will ever reach live servers (at least with the current ratio 1=10/15)?

I have "only" 100k kps in runes, but the wonders I want to have are finished. So... I have 100k kps to gift away?^^

iDavis

@Alcaro sure, but using KP trains and giving it some time, you can use pretty much most of your runeshards and not only for crappy wonders. And with such a large amounts it´s still possible to do compromises within the fellowship just to support each other.

Aguire

I just tried to spend a Martial Monastery rune into a Sanctuary - it is not accepted. Hope this is a bug!

SoggyShorts

We decided to value them as 15KP. For crappy wonders you can use your own crappy runes to fill the chest - not a problem at all.
Oh duh. Yeah, that's simple and should have been obvious. I withdraw my complaints this isn't an issue at all

Skillpowers

@Alcaro sure, but using KP trains and giving it some time, you can use pretty much most of your runeshards and not only for crappy wonders. And with such a large amounts it´s still possible to do compromises within the fellowship just to support each other.
this only seems like that for older players who have alot of runes , but for newer players this is not the case, i have maybe 200 runes of 1-2 usefull wonders on live server so that equals 3000 kp if i spend them wisely , still it will run out at one point and you don't get the more common ones fast

Jackluyt

I am not so sure this is a wise move - I have several thousands of rune shards that I am never going to use; if I give them all away that is about 30 000+ KP I am going to be injecting into my friend's games.
That is going to bring the Law of Unforeseen consequences strongly into play - and someone is sure to find a way to work the system in a way that the designers do not intend; we will have to see what is the result...

Alcaro

I am not so sure this is a wise move - I have several thousands of rune shards that I am never going to use; if I give them all away that is about 30 000+ KP I am going to be injecting into my friend's games.
That is going to bring the Law of Unforeseen consequences strongly into play - and someone is sure to find a way to work the system in a way that the designers do not intend; we will have to see what is the result...
like Players with loads of push accounts?

SoggyShorts

@Marindor Now would be an excellent time to restrict KP donations. Only players within a FS or discovered (1-way?) should be allowed to donate to each other's wonders
NO NO NO!!!! Stay away from my hunting grounds!!! :D :D
If your idea would be implemented then I know for sure that I will never ever visit other players from my server again.
I'm more concerned with push accounts than hunting. I know there would be some legit players like yourself who would lose out on a small feature of the game, but handing push accounts a 136% increase in Kp production is wild