• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

runes in tournament

DeletedUser762

guys, ta what point you get runes in tournament? somebody mentioned something to me, but I just need to clarify again. I have to say that I find tournaments extremely boring. You just sit there doing basic battles for an hour or more. In our area only 3 people bothered at all. Apparently I am the best player in the province, :rolleyes:cause I think I bothered just a little more before the other 2 gave up. But even though I didn't see any runes. I got some knowledge points, some ranking ( who cares) points, and I think some runes. I know there are check points etc, and some multi level battles etc, which I never finshed, so how long before you get runes, after check points? sorry for stupid questions, I just take this game as it goes without THE PROFESSIONAL level lol. Basically, how many hours and battles you need to waste before getting a rune.

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly you start getting your runes in round 3 of the tournament, so when you visit the same province for the 3th time. But that's only for the first province. In round 4 it's for a bit more provinces and in round 5/6 even more provinces gives you a rune.

DeletedUser867

You get Runes during the third round, so if you do the SAME tournament three times you'll have Win+wait 16 hour+Win+wait 16 hours+Win = a Rune PER tournament, every day and a half.

So you can "easily" get Runes from 1/9th of your acquired sectors every week, plus a Rune for each new sector that you acquire.

DeletedUser762

tx guys, soooo very boring tho, i cant get to level 3, too boring, very, extremley boring!!! mb if they worked on that new unit they romised it would of been better

DeletedUser651

You don't get runes for every province in the upper levels. Only in the first tournament or two. Mostly you just get relics. Not even kp for a lot of them. I have done so many level 5 tourneys today and I can tell you the battles are crushing. The bad guys are much stronger so you lose a LOT more troops. And all I got...relics relics relics. Once you have upgraded your boosted goods to max levels those relics are useless (except to make some spells if you want those).

CrazyWizard

the 6th level gives 100% runes. 3rd or 4th level the first 3 provincies.
The rune reward for working together is impossible to get so that one can be ignored.

6th level runes are quite expensive and noth worth it unless your competing for a good position on the tournament ranking. or you really need a rune (to break for example)

CrazyWizard

in 99% of the cases correct, as said if you really need the rune or you need the tournament points it's worth it.
Your losses on that level are relatively substantial so unless you want to burn troops it's not recoomended.

On My main I have done a single (payed of with goods) lvl 6 to be in the safe range on the first spot, there is 1 player who could potentially surpass me, unless he does I wont burn my troops on another lvl 6 tournament.

DeletedUser

With the introduction of scores for Wonders, KP is now the focus. And Tournaments yield KP.

Players who don't work the Tournaments for KP are probably going to get really frustrated. The new Wonders may offer some real benefits, and the only way to access these is by leveling up via KP.

CrazyWizard

No offense but so far plenty of players have build and completen wonders to max level without the tournaments. it just takes a little bit much more time.

DeletedUser

No offense taken. I have Wonders myself...

If my post didn't make it clear, I meant it in future tense. Without Tournament play, and a scoring mechanism now focused on upgrading up to 14 Wonders to Level 15....it will take exponentially more time.