• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City RR spells / BPs / diamonds to upgrade diamond-bought cultural buildings as well

• Thread starter DeletedUser2818
  • Start date

DeletedUser2818

I mean, why not? We can already upgrade diamond-bought stuff (Magic Residences and Workshops) with BPs/diamonds, so why not allow us to do the same or something similar with premium cultural buildings? Some of them have really nice artwork, and on Inno's side, I bet more people would get them if they were a permanent investment as opposed to a short-to-mid term one at best. I know I haven't bought one ever since RR were released at least, and don't plan to ever buy one again unless they become upgradable.

edeba

I got diamond culture buildings twice, once because I thought it useful to my game and it under performed so fast, total waste of money, and the second just because I liked the item, but I did have to let it go eventually. Oh, I got buildings to help with mana as well once... But, I think you are right, I mostly don't look at them.

I mean, why not? We can already upgrade diamond-bought stuff (Magic Residences and Workshops) with BPs/diamonds, so why not allow us to do the same or something similar with premium cultural buildings? Some of them have really nice artwork, and on Inno's side, I bet more people would get them if they were a permanent investment as opposed to a short-to-mid term one at best. I know I haven't bought one ever since RR were released at least, and don't plan to ever buy one again unless they become upgradable.

Marindor

Regular premium culture buildings don't work with chapters, like event buildings do. In a new chapter, new buildings appear. We have currently no intention of changing this, so I'll now archive this thread :)