• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser

I would trade you 3 magical manufacturing spells for 15 crystal relics - any takers?

SoggyShorts

I would trade you 3 magical manufacturing spells for 15 crystal relics - any takers?
There is a trade you could actually make for 15 crystal relics:
  1. Find the closest 2 crystal provinces to your city
  2. Scout them
  3. Trade for whatever goods you need to clear them
  4. Clear them

DeletedUser

@SoggyShorts

If I need to explain my post… It was a suggestion that if we had a relics trader, this would save someone 3 slots in their Magic Academy and 12 hours of production. We currently don’t have more slots in the magic academy either. If diamonds are what you want to spend to create more slots in a magic academy, you should suggest that.

Some people have blue prints but haven’t seen a restoration spell, I’ve seen it twice in two days. I’ve seen the Enlighted Ranged building twice in two days, numerous chess buildings. It wasn’t about me gaining crystal relics but to have a funny little almost random quip to have people think about how something else that might help with the issues they are running into. A relics trader – a suggestion posted in the ideas and suggestion section.

Personally, I probably would rarely if ever use restoration spells on anything but magic houses and magic workshops (which I don’t buy). or on something I really really like. I wouldn’t want to upgrade something only to find out there is another building that is better (or prettier) or fits better and I’ve wasted something so valuable on the wrong thing that ends up needing to be demolished. I’d be more than happy to trade away my royal restoration spells.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Personally, I probably would rarely if ever use restoration spells on anything but magic houses and magic workshops
Literally the 2 buildings that RR spells dont work on...

As for your(hilarious) quip, your idea offered to help someone in exchange for relics, mine offered an alternative to get you your relics.
I suspect both were equally useless, which was what my (equally hilarious) post was aiming for.
A tongue in cheek jab at the premise that trading relics may be needed in this gam:ewink:

Deleted User - 86059

Can I please ask you both to stop this. You are not being constructive and this is not the place for you to turn it into a row.
You have both made your point so enough is enough. I will not be telling you again

DeletedUser2734

If the MA is Level 5 and is running producing spells without any rest, I have to produce different spells.
Otherwise I am running out of relicts of the needed kinds - especially if I produce lots of the brown (Goods) spells, witch needs 2+2 relicts ...
Although I play tournament very much, I had to look for that .

So I don't understand, why some Players seem to have problems with producing Calalist now and then!?!

... of course it isn't helpful, that one needs the same relicts (Tier 3+2- Relict) 2 of them for the brown spell (goods) and 1 of them for the catalyst spell. That is a really bad disposition.

DeletedUser

That was helpful, that was a bonk on my part. I knew blueprints were used for upgrading those two buildings. Think I got confused when someone said they used diamonds to upgrade them.

Now, that makes it even more so I’d rarely use these.

Hey @SoggyShorts call me, we’ll do lunch.

SoggyShorts

@Scoobydoo
Zoinks! I think you're reading hostilities where there aren't any. @Soleil and I have wildly different playstyles and perspectives, but I don't think we're "having a row." (How deliciously British is that expression btw?:p)
On the contrary I think we've reached the "grudging acceptance that both sides have valid points so let's move on to gentle teasing" stag:egrin:
So I think you can relax and have some scooby-snacks on me

Lovec Krys

If the MA is Level 5 and is running producing spells without any rest, I have to produce different spells.
Otherwise I am running out of relicts of the needed kinds - especially if I produce lots of the brown (Goods) spells, witch needs 2+2 relicts ...
Although I play tournament very much, I had to look for that .

So I don't understand, why some Players seem to have problems with producing Calalist now and then!?!
That's easy, just clear enough provinces in tournaments which provides those relics, so you don't run out of them even if MA5 is producing a single spell only 100% of it's time.

DeletedUser2767

Nice implementation og the RRS.
If it hasn't changed, it should not revive a building like Ferris Wheel.
When I look the upgrade tab it says xx% -> xx% culture and 100% production. When I hover over the 100%, it says 1 -> 1 WP and so on. I would consider this as a bug as it should say 0 -> 0 if the production days are over.

DeletedUser2734

That's easy, just clear enough provinces in tournaments which provides those relics, so you don't run out of them even if MA5 is producing a single spell only 100% of it's time.

If you only produce the brown spell, you will need 380 Relicts each kind (in 9 weeks - Tournamentmodus).
So you have to play these two Tournaments (Tier 2 +1 and Tier 3 +2) really hard. :)
But I don`t say, that this is impossible.

Lovec Krys

@Beezle Bug Well, I think you're right, with my typical tournament around 3k points and those two 5-6k points, you can consider that heavy.
Although I won't need these relics so much anymore since I have started using Magic Academy for catalyst as well (to craft military buildings temp & pernament).

SirSmithy

Hello Guys,

After 1 week of the introduction of the royal restoration recipe in the MA on the live, I can provide my feedback now.
This is a terrible implementation with these chances for the recipes. In a week there was no single recipe shown for the RR. I’m sitting on a big bunch of Blueprints without able to convert them. And actually want to upgrade few of my event buildings.

Please consider to increase the chances for those recipes. Or introduce a one time conversion for 10-20-30 blueprints. (Ofc price with catalyst)

Thanks

Heymrdiedier

Hello Guys,

After 1 week of the introduction of the royal restoration recipe in the MA on the live, I can provide my feedback now.
This is a terrible implementation with these chances for the recipes. In a week there was no single recipe shown for the RR. I’m sitting on a big bunch of Blueprints without able to convert them. And actually want to upgrade few of my event buildings.

Please consider to increase the chances for those recipes. Or introduce a one time conversion for 10-20-30 blueprints. (Ofc price with catalyst)

Thanks

i managed to transfer 5 BP on live in that week, i was very happy! At that rate ill be able to get rid of my stockpile afterall. But im pretty sure i was on a lucky streak and im not counting on that streak to continue.

Sidequestion, did you craft the chess set pieces? If you craft those, they dont come up again among the recipes, so basically crafting those increases your chance of getting the other recipes.

SoggyShorts

i managed to transfer 5 BP on live in that week, i was very happy! At that rate ill be able to get rid of my stockpile afterall. But im pretty sure i was on a lucky streak and im not counting on that streak to continue.
I'm at zero recipes for all 3 accounts as of right now.
Sidequestion, did you craft the chess set pieces? If you craft those, they dont come up again among the recipes, so basically crafting those increases your chance of getting the other recipes.
Missing 2 on each account, and I craft em whenever I see one.

I'm pretty lucky in events, but crafting recipes is making up for that in a big way.