• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser2706

What most people forget is that 5 recipes , 3 times a day, 7 days a week makes 105 recipes per week.
So in average (including missing some 8 hour slots) you see every recipe 1 time a week, which makes
you able to convert 6(!) BPs per week. With only getting one new one each week your stockpile should decrease very fast
so converting your BPs does not take that long as some people stated above.
Recipes have a rarity index

DeletedUser2576

Recipes have a rarity index
It's only a visual indicator. The chance to get one recipe is the same for every recipe:
upload_2019-2-28_14-35-10.png

DeletedUser2632

I like this option. Now blueprints are even more valuable than before because first, they do not lose cash value (320 diamonds) and second, 10 chests gives a net 15 RR, up from 11 in the first iteration and 5 in the second

Lovec Krys

nowadays theres lots of ways to get diamonds without spending real cash on it. chapter chests, quests at end of chapter and wishing wells. Most of us upgrade the builder and magic academy with diamonds we get that way...
Well, about Wishing wells. That's only true if Carneval's non-inluding Wishing well as daily price is exception and not a new norm. Otherwise, getting 1 Wishing well from time to time doesn't give you reasonable amount of diamonds to upgrade anything.

Back to the topic:
I realy think that, after all added content into the Magic Academy (starting with crafting itself, ending with this), Magic Academy needs to be improved.

Suggested improvements:
1) Changing time for relics on each levels:
example:
1-8h, 2-6,5h 3-5h, 4-3,5h, 5-2h
to
1-6h, 2-5h, 3-3h, 4-2h, 5-1h.

2) Or adding new levels for Magic Academy:
example:
1-8h, 2-6,5h, (250 dia)3-5h, (500 dia)4-3,5h, (750 dia)5-2h
to
1-8h, 2-6,5h, (newly free)3-5h, (200 dia)4-3,5h, (400 dia)5-2h, (600)6-1,5h, (800)7-1h (2 new levels for players, 3rd level newly free, 500 dia more for Inno per new player, 1400 dia more per currently active player with MA lv 5)

3) Lowering time for refreshing recipes in crafting tab.
Let's say 6hrs is better than current 8hrs, 5 or 4 would be much better (considering more and more recipes will be added)

Also some players came with an idea of 1 free recipe reroll per day.

SoggyShorts

Question @Scoobydoo:
Someone else said that once you crafted chess pieces you never see them again.
1.is this true?
2. Could this be done with RR so that players without BP don't see a useless recipe?

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember guys and girls English only in the Beta forum

una soluzione accettabile sarebbe in aggiunta ai tornei 5 rr e la possibilità di crearli una garanzia di mettere edifici che producono rr negli eventi con le stesse caratteristiche della libreria di carting sarebbe buono anche per 50 giorni :)

Translation =

an acceptable solution would be in addition to the 5 rr tournaments and the possibility to create them a guarantee to put buildings that produce rr in the events with the same characteristics of the carting library would be good also for 50 days :)

Deleted User - 86059

Question @Scoobydoo:
Someone else said that once you crafted chess pieces you never see them again.
1.is this true?
2. Could this be done with RR so that players without BP don't see a useless recipe?

I have checked this and you are correct that once you have all 4 pieces to the set you will not be able to craft them again unless you sell the pieces/disenchant them

2) I will have to look into this and come back to you when I get the answer

edeba

How about a relic wheel in the crafting center that once a day we can put one of each relic into and we can spin to get different bonuses, like:

• A military bonus that makes the 3 boosts, the VV and OS show up for crafting, or at least one will show up in each of the day's refresh.
  • A timer bonus that cuts the time for making spells in half for the day.
  • A RR/KP bonus that gives a selection of the shard kp and RR conversion spells, or at least one of those spells showing up in each refresh for the day.
  • 500 fragments
  • 3 CC
  • 3 free refreshes
You have to enter one each of your relics to activate a once per day spin opportunity, so if you run out of a relic you can play this crafting bonus game.

-------

I don't like that either. I'd probably upgrade mine to make it even faster. I can keep up on relics (except when they just cancel my most needed relics tournament), but probably only around 50% faster, so 80 minutes per relic instead of 120.

I can no longer use magical manufacturing spell everyday like i used to.

On live my highest rune is 6500 now, lowest is dust, 1700. The use of relics is highly demanding on relics for my choices. This could be improved.

@Heymrdiedier I have no problem with runes for expired goods even with magic academy lv 5 full time creating magical manufacturing - my rune income from tourney solves it. All my runes are over 500 pieces (lowest dust with 672, others over 1000, not used over 2000).

DeletedUser607

okay, from what I can currently see about the statistics behind the RR-recipes:

I had the 30RR-recipe once, and the 10RR-recipe twice.

so I am already far away from the assumption that it will occur once a week, and the week is far from over ;-)

DeletedUser

so I am already far away from the assumption that it will occur once a week, and the week is far from over ;-)
Still haven't seen any of them.

edeba

I haven't seen it...

edeba

Magic building upgrade is 320 diamonds..

Did you see something where you could purchase blueprints, or did you use that comment as a rough estimate of their value for upgrading with respect to magic buildings?

i doubt

not useless: 1 BP = 300 diamonds ;)