• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Thank you once again for providing us with your feedback. Please let me share with you that it is still our wish to implement a way to make you able to convert Blueprints to Royal Restoration Spells. However, we have to reconsider the initial plans after the feedback from last time and it requires further investigation, design and development time to get everything in place. So for now there's not much yet to share on that topic, but as soon as we have more details, we'll let you know. :)

CrazyWizard

Hi everyone,

Thank you once again for providing us with your feedback. Please let me share with you that it is still our wish to implement a way to make you able to convert Blueprints to Royal Restoration Spells. However, we have to reconsider the initial plans after the feedback from last time and it requires further investigation, design and development time to get everything in place. So for now there's not much yet to share on that topic, but as soon as we have more details, we'll let you know. :)

Thanks, I just hope this ain't some words to keep us quit for the time being or that we have to wait for another 3 years to implement it.

edeba

Blue prints weren't even in existence 3 years ago. Their concept was only introduced 27 months ago, Nov of 2016, https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-18.6539/#post-41376

I hope that we don't have to wait another 2 years as well... In the meantime I'm just taking it slow... I haven't finished Alumi on live and no plans to continue until this is resolved.

Thanks, I just hope this ain't some words to keep us quit for the time being or that we have to wait for another 3 years to implement it.

DeletedUser2099

So in the first place the plan was to have 11 RR for 10 chests. Which is why people are suggesting to have BP converting to 6 RR. This would be reasonable though, only if conversion is offered as an option, not as mandatory. Because there are many who still want to upgrade their magic buildings at 1 upgrade every 10 chests

No, I am not missing that. BUT - there are plenty of players who can't use ANY of their blueprints other than converting it and do something else with it - why should they be punished? So why not simply stick to the initially proposed conversion rate of 1:10 but keep 1 BP per upgrading 1 magical building no matter which level and size? EVERYONE would be happy, I am sure! No need for RRs in lower chest, the 10th chest stays valuated as it is your door to both, upgrade of magical buildings as well as upgrading your favorite event building.

The former upsetment was not about the conversion rate itself but about force-conversion and putting magical buildings under the same 1-spell-per-square-schedule like for event buildings. So 10Rrs were less worth than 1 BP for higher level players. Also this former proposal resulted in a devaluation of ambitous tourney performance as they could be gathered also from lower chests. So no more need to go for 10 anymore. Which sure was frustrating for those longterm players who saw fellowships break apart because of the fact that ambitious players wanted to go for 10 while others preferred a more social kind of game, with focus on chatting, neighbourhood help, building your city, etc.

I am a big fan of keeping things simple. The initial idea wasn't all bad. Could have been adapted with minimal changes:
  • 1 BP is given for 10th chest.
  • BP can be used to upgrade magical buildings like it was before
  • Players can choose if they want BP converted 1:10 to RRs extra for every BP
  • 1 RR is needed per square to upgrade an event building.
  • If someone wants to upgrade event buildings they have still to go for 10 chests or can buy a blueprint for 320 diamonds.

Voilà, everyone happy, including INNO! And no rocket science needed. ;)

Dony

King of Bugs
Another option could be to have conversion throu wholesaler where we could exchange 2 blueprints per week for X amount of RRs, in this case we can spend more BPs then we earn and there wont be big impact on balance for ppl with lots of BPs, overtime everybody will run out of them

DeletedUser2099

Haha. Ma'am, this alone will guarantee a bigger outcry than already has happened with the 1st and the current iterarition

Why should it? The RR was created to give the BP more ways to use, so also people without or only few magical buildings HAVE A MOTIVATION TO GO FOR 10. The initial idea was not to create a new spell to upgrade event buildings. I don't mind if I get other alternative use for BPs, may it be extensions or whatever. But it should reflect the effort that it takes to get a Blueprint.

DeletedUser2632

Why should it? The RR was created to give the BP more ways to use, so also people without or only few magical buildings HAVE A MOTIVATION TO GO FOR 10. The initial idea was not to create a new spell to upgrade event buildings. I don't mind if I get other alternative use for BPs, may it be extensions or whatever. But it should reflect the effort that it takes to get a Blueprint.

Your solution promotes exclusivity, which will exacerbate the already-present negative feeling that the devs are out "only for the money" and care "only for diamond players", however justifiable or untrue that may be. I don't think you relate with this sentiment so I will not engage you further on this topic. Furthermore, there's already been more than enough discussion about this (spreading of RRs across the chests) in the previous weeks

Maillie

The Royal Restoration spell was offered as a way to offset the crushing blow to the smaller players when the population and culture was taken away from them. To suggest that only the ones that are carried through the 10th chest by a group of top players should then get that reward is ludicrous. Or are we to believe that anyone single-handedly gets there on their own every week? Right. Yes, you should get blueprints, capable of exchange for RR spells, for your achievement, and they should be as they always were, not reduced. The Royal Restoration spell should be available as it is now for the ones that can't make a full time career of Elvenar tournaments. The only thing missing right now is the ability to turn the blueprints into RR spells for those that no longer need them. And if anyone complains that they have far too many blueprints, I have a suggestion. Move on to an 8 or 9 chest fellowship and help them get over the finish line. Oh wait. That might take some motivation. :)

Karvest

RRs are nearly useless for those players. They need too much of them to keep up with their current chapters even in 10 chests FS, since they are progressing way faster than endgame players.

DeletedUser1657

The Royal Restoration spell was offered as a way to offset the crushing blow to the smaller players when the population and culture was taken away from them. To suggest that only the ones that are carried through the 10th chest by a group of top players should then get that reward is ludicrous.

Actually the concept of this was way earlier than that change. That was just compensation for the adjustment to keep people happy. All we need is a non-diamond use for a blueprint now. Whether that is a conversion (which sounds like the likely course) or something else, well it is up to inno.

DeletedUser2673

everything I read here is a little confused to me
I only want to know, how much RR do I need to upgrade
a magical building.
Thanks for that

Lovec Krys

@FairyFetzer With the current setup you won't be able to use RR for upgrading magical building, only event ones. Unless RR <=> BP exchange gets into play, you'll need BP (blue print from chest 10) to upgrade magical building.

edeba

Ok, so what's up now with the RR spells? They are no longer showing up in the tournament chests.

This is more than a year overdue. Can we seriously just get on with it?

Deleted User - 91892

I read this long discussion and I would prefer
1. No more BP, only RR spells - no need for exchange
2. Total 11 RR spells in the tournament and all magical building could be upgraded just for 11 RR - no real change to actual situation.
3. RR will be needed per square to upgrade an event building
4. RR spell can be bought/substituted for approx. 30 diamonds - similar as now with the price of BP
5. All actually accumulated BP will be converted once to 10 or 11 RR spells - it reflects the amount of RR in one tournament
6. I support to place the most but not all RR in the 10th chest.

Last edited by a moderator: