• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Heymrdiedier

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

keep talking about promises and Inno will never ever promise anything again, similar to other companies, because evolving software can not be based on promises, I want my flying units and i wont get them for the same reason
I dont care what was promised years ago anymore, i care what is being done now
in that case, why did we accept that they nerfed some event buildings, with the promise that soon they would be upgradable?
but those flying units, very funny, i forgot about that. a whole combat rehaul to make those possible....

DeletedUser2632

in that case, why did we accept that they nerfed some event buildings, with the promise that soon they would be upgradable?

Not sure what you mean because event buildings ARE now upgradeable. With RR that's being introduced.

It's that BPs at the moment won't be converted into RR.

Heymrdiedier

Not sure what you mean because event buildings ARE now upgradeable. With RR that's being introduced.

It's that BPs at the moment won't be converted into RR.
what i mean is that we should no longer accept half changes (the nerf), with a promise of a future change. If we do what Dony said.
If we only care about the now, and not about the promises, then we shouldnt accept a nerf now, with the promise its for a good cause later on.

but thats not how i feel btw, for me promises work, if they are fullfilled. I was just replying to Dony's suggestion :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2710

First time posting here, but I have to say the new changes to the RR spells are indeed very thoughtless and a slap in the face of everyone who was been coaxed to join the 10chest tournaments with the promise of being able to upgrade event buildings. A possible fix (conversion BP to RR at a reasonable rate) has been suggested several times, so @Marindor are there any changes to the RR spell planned before it goes live?

DeletedUser

You want feedback, I'll let you know in a couple of months when I've saved up enough spells from the tourny to be able to use them, so see you in march sometime?

edeba

What I am the most upset by is the drastic inability to upgrade my existing event buildings. The way I looked at this in advance was weighted average of my magic buildings was about 18 squares, cost to upgrade 320 diamonds, or just under 17 diamonds per square. Workshops at 24 squares were about 13.3 diamonds/square and the residences at 16 squares, 20 diamonds per square.

So, putting math to work, and thinking blueprints would also be able to upgrade event buildings the way they worked for magic buildings, using the blue prints on the 24 and 25 square event buildings made the most sense. Saving the larger event buildings made the most sense and I did not save smaller buildings.

I do not mind spending money on a game, within reason. Put into place a pay to upgrade event buildings in the 15-20 diamonds/square and I have a way to get what I want without having to play about 5 years to get what I want.

You want to protect event revenue, provide buildings worth spending money on events and make it so money needs to be spent.

I'd be good with a 1 BP = 6 RR conversion ability if there is also a pay to upgrade event buildings.

DeletedUser2704

[QUOTE="edeba, post: 69423, member: 2204

I'd be good with a 1 BP = 6 RR conversion ability if there is also a pay to upgrade event buildings.[/QUOTE]
For me not.
For me the things are simple, if RR come in this way on live ( no BP conversion to RR) , I'll quit the game, are so many games on internet.
I finish Amuni at the end of Octomber and I played this game almost 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ainor

Why is everybody happy with a 1 BP to 6 RR conversion ??? :confused: When the RR first appeared 1 Blueprint was converted to 10 RR spells and that wasn't enough for most. :eek: If there will be some option to convert a blueprint to a RR spell it better be more then 1:10.
Because in the first version also magic buildings needed RR to upgrade. Now every BP converted would be used just for events' buildings so even 6 is enough
ps. of course 10 or more is better :D

SoggyShorts

Why is everybody happy with a 1 BP to 6 RR conversion ??? :confused: When the RR first appeared 1 Blueprint was converted to 10 RR spells and that wasn't enough for most. :eek: If there will be some option to convert a blueprint to a RR spell it better be more then 1:10.
It's not 6, it's 6+5 that you get in earlier chests.

This does not address our stockpile, which needs a 1 time offer to convert at a fair rate.

DeletedUser2705

Spotter.png

By spotter

DeletedUser2099

As mentioned the blueprint now has no value for free to play members and has long been mentioned it would have functionality for these people to still be valuable. Is there an intention for the blueprint to have future value for free to play members?

While I concur with your considerations, Mykan, I refuse to beeing called a "free to play member" just because I have not invested money into magical buildings. I have purchased my share of diamonds on all servers as well, but purchased extensions and other things from it. So you, you can be a paying member in this game and still have only 1 magical building ;)

DeletedUser2646

What I am the most upset by is the drastic inability to upgrade my existing event buildings. The way I looked at this in advance was weighted average of my magic buildings was about 18 squares, cost to upgrade 320 diamonds, or just under 17 diamonds per square. Workshops at 24 squares were about 13.3 diamonds/square and the residences at 16 squares, 20 diamonds per square.

So, putting math to work, and thinking blueprints would also be able to upgrade event buildings the way they worked for magic buildings, using the blue prints on the 24 and 25 square event buildings made the most sense. Saving the larger event buildings made the most sense and I did not save smaller buildings.

I do not mind spending money on a game, within reason. Put into place a pay to upgrade event buildings in the 15-20 diamonds/square and I have a way to get what I want without having to play about 5 years to get what I want.

You want to protect event revenue, provide buildings worth spending money on events and make it so money needs to be spent.

I'd be good with a 1 BP = 6 RR conversion ability if there is also a pay to upgrade event buildings.

This is perfect! I want it! I want to pay for it! 1 RR = 13.3-32diamonds.
And conversion introduction: within a week after the update from 1 BP = 10 RR (the ability to change the accumulated). Then cut from 1 BP = 6 RR.

This will give us a variety of cities filled with beautiful and different buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2099

Why is everybody happy with a 1 BP to 6 RR conversion ??? :confused: When the RR first appeared 1 Blueprint was converted to 10 RR spells and that wasn't enough for most.
Jasper - I am not. It should stay at a 1:10 conversion rate as a 1:6 rate devalues all the BPs I have earned in those tourneys. I would make it less than 5RRs to gain in lower chests of the tourneys to maintain the motivation for tourney oriented fellowships high. And give a BP for 10th chest that can be converted into 10RRs, with 1 RR upgrading 1 square of a magical building by 1 level.

edeba

Because I could just pay to upgrade, as long as the price is reasonable...

DeletedUser2632

Jasper - I am not. It should stay at a 1:10 conversion rate as a 1:6 rate devalues all the BPs I have earned in those tourneys. I would make it less than 5RRs to gain in lower chests of the tourneys to maintain the motivation for tourney oriented fellowships high. And give a BP for 10th chest that can be converted into 10RRs, with 1 RR upgrading 1 square of a magical building by 1 level.

You are missing a lot of what went down so far on this issue

This what it was in the first iteration:
- all existing BPs will convert to RR at 1:10
- BPs will be taken out of the game completely
- 10 chests give 11 RR
- all RR-upgraded buildings, whether event or magic, are upgraded with 1 RR per square

This is the current iteration:
- BPs are not converted to RR. BPs are also not removed from the game
- 10 chests now give 5 RR + 1 BP
- magic buildings still are upgraded with 1 BP per upgrade
- event buildings are upgraded with 1 RR per square

So in the first place the plan was to have 11 RR for 10 chests. Which is why people are suggesting to have BP converting to 6 RR. This would be reasonable though, only if conversion is offered as an option, not as mandatory. Because there are many who still want to upgrade their magic buildings at 1 upgrade every 10 chests