• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser

I read this long discussion and I would prefer
1. No more BP, only RR spells - no need for exchange
2. Total 11 RR spells in the tournament and all magical building could be upgraded just for 11 RR - no real change to actual situation.
3. RR will be needed per square to upgrade an event building
4. RR spell can be bought for approx. 30 diamonds - similar as now with the price of BP
5. All actually accumulated BP will be converted once to 10 or 11 RR spells - it reflects the amount of RR in one tournament
6. I support to place the most but not all RR in the 10th chest.
LoL, that's what happened the first time they introduced the RR spell. :eek: Nobody liked it. :(

Deleted User - 91892

LoL, that's what happened the first time they introduced the RR spell. :eek: Nobody liked it. :(
Yes and no. There were no fixed price for magical building and no possibility to upgrade event buildings with diamonds.

Richord

new additions seem to repeat old feedback and we keep repeating the 'right' solutions. inno said there will be a change, so like a moderator said; better wait for a while instead of going round and round and round ...

Heymrdiedier

I read this long discussion and I would prefer
4. RR spell can be bought/substituted for approx. 30 diamonds - similar as now with the price of BP

dont think this is gonna happen. 30 diamonds is too little? the diamond price to upgrade an magical building is lower because it allready cost you diamonds to buy that house in the first place. Dont get me wrong i think this would be great, but i dont think inno would agree.

All the other points, was exactly what was asked for, exactly what they said they would be changing in second attempt. and see what happened?
You can guess why some people were even more angry after this attempt then after the first one, because it doesnt even resemble the suggestions we made. :)

edeba

You think 30 diamonds per square for upgrading is too low? That's 720 diamonds for a 4x6 buildings and I think that's on the high side.

I purchased diamonds to get grand prizes in events, so I know I paid for them... Sure there is lots of event buildings that you can get for free, but there is also lots of event building people who haven't paid haven't been able to get in events.

dont think this is gonna happen. 30 diamonds is too little? the diamond price to upgrade an magical building is lower because it allready cost you diamonds to buy that house in the first place. Dont get me wrong i think this would be great, but i dont think inno would agree.

DeletedUser2704

Release Notes version 1.74

• The Royal Restoration Spell can be crafted using Combining Catalysts and Blueprints. A total of 3 new recipes to craft different amounts of Royal Restoration Spells were added to the recipe pool.
It is a bad joke.
So, this is the answer of conversion blueprints in RR?
OMG :(

Last edited by a moderator:

MalpA

Release Notes version 1.74

• The Royal Restoration Spell can be crafted using Combining Catalysts and Blueprints. A total of 3 new recipes to craft different amounts of Royal Restoration Spells were added to the recipe pool.
It is a bad joke.
So, this is the answer of conversion blueprints in RR?
OMG :(

It is a good solution imo. If You like You can change Your blueprints into RR spell, but there is a bunch of players, who still need blueprints to upgrade "magic" buildings which cost more RR spells to upgrade then You getting from Blueprints. In this solution everyone should be happy.
It is a good decision of Inno.
Wp this time :)

Lovec Krys

Obviously the worst conversion scenario was chosen.
Well it seems that I'll never convert any blueprint to RR spell then.
My magic academy already needs to be able to run at 150% to satisfy my needs (but it runs only at 100%, so whenever I need to refill my catalyst stock I have to stop producing Magical manufacturing and use it less often that i would like to).

DeletedUser2704

It is a good solution imo. If You like You can change Your blueprints into RR spell, but there is a bunch of players, who still need blueprints to upgrade "magic" buildings which cost more RR spells to upgrade then You getting from Blueprints. In this solution everyone should be happy.
It is a good decision of Inno.
Wp this time :)
It is worst solution.
I need to made very, very much Combining Catalysts , a lot of time and a lot of relics.
The players which use blueprints to upgrade a magical building get it instantly , no more time, catalysts or relics. It isn't fair

Heymrdiedier

if we are able to convert more then 1 BP -> RRS a week this way, im happy with this solution. If not then my stockpile would just keep growing, which would not make me happy :)

So now i hope even more they remove some obsolete recipes from crafting list, so i at least get a chance to craft this. To compare there are 3 combat boosting buildings in crafting right now, in the last 2 weeks i have only been able to craft one, so if thats the case for BP, then im still gonna be sad.
But i hope for the best.

PS, im not spotting these recipes in the gamefiles, any of you see them?

Deleted User - 60107

This is a joke, right? It's already extremely luck-based to get a recipe you want. With 6 new recipes it's even more luck-based than before. One player could go a whole week without a chance to craft any RR spells, another could get multiple chances in the same time period.

Good idea, terrible implementation. :(

Lovec Krys

Not related question - how do you read gamefiles? The only think i found so far are files from browser, but they are unreadable binary files.

DeletedUser2443

open Game => press Ctrl+Shift+c => "Network" => reload Game = search "city.buildings" (or "buildings.city" don't know it right now) klick on it => open in new Tab => wait untill it's loaded (can take some time)