• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

edeba

The wait on this is insane. How many things have been added since these were promised? Way too much lip service and not enough action. It has been more than a month since the negative feedback on top of a couple of years of waiting for this feature... That's just going for a Master's in poor customer relations.

I am pretty unhappy with the value of the last few times I made purchases. There was definitely way less reward for money spent than in the past and I see that as more than coincidence so I'm fed up with the broken promises and just not happy with overall game value.

Deleted User - 86059

I agree totally I am a definitely out with the old, in with the new.
I do understand the need to upgrade magical residences and workshops but as to event buildings no. I am completely a 'I want what's new' gal

Heymrdiedier

The wait on this is insane. How many things have been added since these were promised? Way too much lip service and not enough action. It has been more than a month since the negative feedback on top of a couple of years of waiting for this feature... That's just going for a Master's in poor customer relations.

im with you on that, my winter event buildings from 3 winter events ago are still waiting for that feature (it was promised around that time).
Personally i think they wait so long so the old (overpowered) buildings are replaced by the time the RR gets here. But after waiting so long im just stubborn now and won't be getting rid of them untill i can finally upgrade them :)

Deleted User - 60107

Um, the old event buildings were nerfed to make them no-longer-overpowered. So that should not matter.

Lovec Krys

Bad that we don't have them anymore, these days, all new grand prizes are sets (therefore i only use them for disenchanting, since getting the whole set would mean to give up daily rewards (yes, I know, some people are lucky to have both, but I'm not so lucky as them)).

Dony

King of Bugs
I think developers have chosen the best solution of all mentioned during the first feedback process. Seriously, well done. :)
i dont wanna be rude but we gave them that solution before even first attempt was released on beta :)

Richord

SO
We get to keep the blueprint and it'll only be in chest 10: GOOD decision.
We get ADDITIONAL RR spells: GOOD decision.
We'll get 5 RR spells: not too bad, because we also have a blueprint, and because we now can choose the best buildings to upgrade, in the long term, this'll do.
We get them in 4,6,8,9,10. NOT GOOD; to easy to get 2-3 with semi-active fs. I still would give them in the last 3.
@Scoobydoo the use of upgrade eventstuff; some are just the best in their kind and don't come along much. I really like being able to keep them strong:)

DeletedUser

We get them in 4,6,8,9,10. NOT GOOD; to easy to get 2-3 with semi-active fs. I still would give them in the last 3.
Since most event buildings are big you need more then 2-3 RR spells to upgrade them, so I don't think 2-3 are to easy, you still can't use them (only for 1x1 or 2x1 buildings).

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

I think developers have chosen the best solution of all mentioned during the first feedback process. Seriously, well done. :)

I completly disagree.

This is way worse than the old solution.

The promise that we could use blueprints as a "free" player turns out to be bogus, all blueprints collected in the past 2 years are useless.

We get only half the option to upgrade event buildings compared to before.
I never expected that the solution could be even worse then the original.

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard I'm hoping that we can get a function to 'fragmentate' a blueprint into RR-spell; this would solve that part.

Hopefully we get an option to convert some blueprints to RR spells else you & Karvest are right. :rolleyes:

That is nowhere mentioned, nor do the seem to be interested in that option,
They specificly tell use that blueprints will use usefull for magic buildings.

So it's not just the blueprints collected in the past 2 years that loose functionality, but our ability to upgrade other buildings is significantly hampered by this change in the future as well.

The only then that got a boost compared to the other system, is the magic buildings everything else got nerfed not even a bit but massively.

Was it so hard to lock the magic buildings to 10 Restoration spells? that was the main solution to the problem.

edeba

You need to make it so we can convert blueprints to restoration spells. This so unfair to the people who have been collecting their blueprints with the promise that they could be used on event buildings.

This addresses all of the players who purchased magic buildings because of knowing they could upgrade them with the blueprints, but it royally sticks players who have been saving event buildings with the promise that they'd be able to use their blueprints.

So making it so only blueprints can upgrade magic buildings, but allowing for the conversion of blueprints to restoration spells for the rest of the promise would work.

I think this decision is a disaster and really sticks it to players who have been working on earning blueprints to upgrade event building.

Edit: You've made a total liar out of me. I've have been selling the tournament and blueprints for as long as you have promised them for event buildings. I am deeply offended at being made into a liar.

CrazyWizard

Just for the record, I am a paying player, not a freebee.
But I am interested in maintaining my event buildings, with this I could barely scratch the surface of those buildings trying to maintain them, we just got hampered by 55% from before. instead of 11 squares a week only 5 survived. 5!!!!!.

Do you have any clue how many weeks/months it wil take to upgrade that one set you like at this rate?

Deleted User - 60107

I'm sorry, what? Is this some sort of early April's Fools joke?

The ONLY reason some of us got Bueprints was BECAUSE we were told that eventually they would have a use for those of us who do not have any Magic Buildings. Now it turns out that will not be the case - Blueprints will remains USELESS for players who do not buy Magic Buildings!!! Really, guys? THIS is your solution?

And yes, it seems that we now get even less RR spells than before, making it even harder to upgrade buildings. In fact, it makes it POINTLESS to upgrade anything larger than 3x2. I mean, a 5x4 building needs 20 (TWENTY) RR spells. With just 5 spells per tournament that means 4 weeks (1 MONTH) for one building. And that's if your FS gets 10 chests each week. If you get less than 10 chests even once you will need even longer. For ONE building. If you have multiple buildings, or if you want to upgrade one building multiple times, the cost multiplies. You're better off replacing your old buildings - which defeats the purpose of adding the upgrtade functionality in the first place.

I have a Woodelves-chapter Scream of Halloween - 5x4. Let's do the math:
20 RR to get it to Sorcerers + 20 RR to Halflings + 20 to Elementals +20 to Amuni + 20 to chapter 14 (when it gets released) = 100 RR spells for just that ONE building. That's AT LEAST 20 weeks - realistically closer to 30, or even 40 weeks.

Now imagine trying to upgrade a full set?