• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City royal restoration and sip of clarity in crafting resources

eltina

In the top under "Crafting resources"
We missing
"Royal restoration" and the new "Sip of clarity"

Attachments

• CR.png
    CR.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 172

eltina

Yes and I Can also se fragment, catalysator an vision vapor in MA.
but there are show in top.

Enevhar Aldarion

I am sure you remember when they tried to add the RR to the top menu several months ago and it only showed a zero for everyone, so they had to remove it and said they could not make it work correctly. But that is easy to see in our inventory, so no need to fix that.

Edit: also, the Sip of Clarity amount is easy to see by putting your mouse over the blue i next to the button in crafting. And since those cannot be used anywhere other than there, there is no need to see them listed in another place.

Last edited:

eltina

I am sure you remember when they tried to add the RR to the top menu several months ago and it only showed a zero for everyone, so they had to remove it and said they could not make it work correctly. But that is easy to see in our inventory, so no need to fix that.

Edit: also, the Sip of Clarity amount is easy to see by putting your mouse over the blue i next to the button in crafting. And since those cannot be used anywhere other than there, there is no need to see them listed in another place.

ok if we are looking that it only Can be used in MA.
then we not nead to show fragment, catalysator and vision vapor, in the top
that I know that Can only be used in MA.
sow is the option is that what I Can see in MA not Shall be see in the top, then the ide must change to delete fragment, catalysator and vision from the top.