• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Rounding issues with islands

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.73-(f6b4fb3) (2019-02-08 14:12)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 65.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.114
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Rounding issues with islands

Expected situation:
Proper math

Reproduction steps:
0. Have BTG on level 13
1. Open Zoo
2. start producing Rain Jellyfish
3. observe tooltip
4. make a count, see difference

Attachments

• round.png
    round.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 148

Karvest

Don't think it can be fixed other way than showing bonuses without rounding, total math it correct.

Dony

King of Bugs
they can round every partial equation and let the final number be a sum of all of them, easy fix
this way its just confusing, later on we will have 2+ difference

Karvest

Don't think there can be more then 1.
And better solution would be showing last bonus as total - sum of other bonuses.
That applies to all such equations, not just islands.

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed. The total displayed in building D004-w "Zoo" is off by 1. All other island types in the set show the correct total. Other guest race buildings also show the correct total.

Take the steps as reported. BTG does not have to be at a certain level. Compare the Zoo island to any of the other islands.

Engine Room tooltip during production vs. Zoo tooltip during production.

Engine room production.JPG Zoo producton tooltip.JPG

Dony

King of Bugs
Don't think there can be more then 1.
it can
g3.png
And better solution would be showing last bonus as total - sum of other bonuses.
isnt that exactly what i said? :)
The total displayed in building D004-w "Zoo" is off by 1. All other island types in the set show the correct total.
other buildings are affected aswell with different combination
g2.png

g1.png

Karvest

it can
index.php
isnt that exactly what i said? :)
hm... what was BTG level here? Can't get how it can be +16... and can't find how 370 appeared either...
Also my suggestion is not what you said, you suggested to modify total value so that it would be a sum of all bonuses, each one is calculated based on already rounded previous ones. While I suggested keep total value intact, but modify last bonus value to fit the total.

Marindor

This is indeed due to individual rounding, but backend the math is done correctly. For now this will remain as it is.