• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Reward window from completed AW is missing

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.32-(40aed2976) (2017-06-06 6:51)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 53.0.3
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When AW is finished and you are supposed to get reward, there is no reward window indicating that you got something, if you won only KPs, that will just be added to the KP bar, if you won rune shard it wont even show red exclamation mark on rune icon in the bottom that you got new rune (you will get it tho), if you are the one who is finishing AW you are getting reward window with 5 KPs in it (even if you are not supposed to win anything (you are not getting KP tho) or if you are supposed to get some rune shards it does not show there) from bug report https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...d-when-completing-my-own-ancient-wonder.8158/

Expected situation:
There should be reward window when AW is finished with proper rewards showing

Reproduction Steps
1. Contribute in some AW
2. Make sure you are on top to win any kind of reward
3. Let random person finish that AW
4. Watch your KP bar to get KPs without any reward window
5. If you were suppposed to get rune shard, watch rune icon in the bottom which should show red exclamation mark indicating that I got new rune which is missing

Works (works in a way that i am not getting proper reward window) even if i finish random AW where i am supposed to get some reward

DeletedUser605

if you are the one who is finishing AW you are getting reward window with 5 KPs in it (even if you are not supposed to win anything (you are not getting KP tho)

This also happens when you complete your own AW.

Edit: Sorry didn't check - This is the same as the link Dony :(

DeletedUser1771

Sorry Dony, but we can't reproduce this. We are receiving notification window. I could rename this thread to 'cannot reproduce' a week ago, couldn't reproduce it even then, but wanted to be sure 100%. And if I get your reply now that you still can't get reward notification window I will :eek:

Dony

King of Bugs
I am not getting reward window at all i can even make video where i finish myself some random AW and that i get only 5 kp reward window without any runes or correct amount of KP showed
its in 1.31 version, in 1.33 it looks fixed, lets see a result from 1.32 on live server next week

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

:confused:

Please do Dony, cause what ever we do everything goes well. Maybe only you have this problem.

Dony

King of Bugs
1 part of the bug is fixed (when i finish some random AW i get reward screen with correct items), but when someby else finish some random AW it still doesnt work
try this with your QAs
1. 1st QA almost finish AW, let last 3 points free
2. 2nd QA place there 2 points
3. 3rd QA place there last point
4. all of you be online at that time (i am not sure about 1st QA tho, either online or offline)
5. 2nd QA will not get reward screen at all, and no red exclamation mark on runes on the bottom bar, you will get reward tho, but no notification
tried it this morning and nothing appeared on my screen