• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Reward for buying Diamonds in Beta?

DeletedUser

Is there or will there be a bonus "reward" for buying Diamonds during the Closed (and maybe Open) Beta? I know some companies out there do this. I tried looking around and see if I can find any info about this or if anyone asked the question already. But I had no luck. Sorry in advance if this was already talked about.

-Thanks

DeletedUser136

If Inno does this closed/open Beta like they did FOE... the only 'reward' you get is being able to build things with higher values (culture, etc) that those who do not use diamonds can not build.

DeletedUser58

If they do have something planned they'd only let us know when they can officially announce it.

But in general what they do is offer a higher number of diamonds on their BETA servers as opposed to their main servers. So if you get 630 diamonds from the smallest package here, you'll likely get 300 or 350 from it on the main servers. The reward is the increased number of diamonds per purchase. :)

DeletedUser136

Oops. I forgot about the discount part. That's what I get for only playing Beta servers :oops:

DeletedUser

It´s too expansive buying Diamonds just for one builder (and other examples) .

DeletedUser231

Diamonds are a girls best friend. Diamonds are cheap compared to gold. Adding another builder brings in a huge boost in the ability to build 3 items at once instead of just 2. It increases your point boost ALOT.

DeletedUser

Diamonds are a girls best friend. Diamonds are cheap compared to gold. Adding another builder brings in a huge boost in the ability to build 3 items at once instead of just 2. It increases your point boost ALOT.
You must be a millionaire ...

DeletedUser231

I do not have millions but I have something much better....Health and even diamonds cannot BUY good health. I buy in game diamonds because they are reasonably inexpensive in comparison to the enjoyment I get out of building my city. It looks very pretty. Some people spend a ton of money on useless stuff and I have have a few things that truly entertain me. I dont do drugs, or smoke, or drink....My monthly expenses are covered. I live far from the city so no where else to spend my money other than on games like this...

I play Tribal wars and always buy premium......CHEAP.

Someone has to pay for this game or otherwise it would not be free.

DeletedUser126

I do not have millions but I have something much better....Health and even diamonds cannot BUY good health. I buy in game diamonds because they are reasonably inexpensive in comparison to the enjoyment I get out of building my city. It looks very pretty. Some people spend a ton of money on useless stuff and I have have a few things that truly entertain me. I dont do drugs, or smoke, or drink....My monthly expenses are covered. I live far from the city so no where else to spend my money other than on games like this...

I play Tribal wars and always buy premium......CHEAP.

Someone has to pay for this game or otherwise it would not be free.

Statistically 5% of players pays for the game, rest are just leaches in f2p games :p

DeletedUser118

That's what you get if you call your game FREE to play. ;)

DeletedUser231

Statistically 5% of players pays for the game, rest are just leaches in f2p games :p

I like INNOGAMES. Their developers have a great sense of imagination. I have no trouble spending real money to support all their enterprises. If more players spent money we would have many more games and much wider selection because INNOGAMES could afford to hire more staff. Simple math.

You are right about the 5%. Just think if 50% had premium accounts....WOW....I would want to buy some stock in their wee company if listed on a stock exchange...

DeletedUser126

Yeah i actually read some of the F2P games income statistics a while back. Roughly 5-7% of total population spends any money. But even then the big whales so to speak dwarf all of them combined. And thats how you really make money off the F2P games. And they are usually 0.1-0.5% of total population.

Of course different game different values, but this visualizes a bit how F2P games work.

DeletedUser231

BIG WHALES....lol/.....sounds like LAS VEGAS or rather LOST WAGES.....

I have spent alot of money in INNOGAMES. But not as much as to be considered a WHALE....I do know a few who play TRIBAL WARS 2....and Grepolis....Those guys PAY TO WIN....Just watching their progress and all the money spent. I was unlucky enough to start near quite a few of them on a few worlds....I wasted my money in a vain attempt to compete but then quickly realized that it was unfair competition. it became a race to see who could spend the most. Tough to compete against someone willing to out spend you by buying instant everything.