• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Revoluation in Visiting other players

DeletedUser724

ScreenHunter_88 Aug. 16 10.26.jpg

Think about ...what do you want to do when you visit another player

1. Check how beauty and pretty he/she place building ......ahhhhh...No, unless some 1 ask to check
2. Do a polish/builder/mainhall ......yes.....but ..unless I polish blind....if I meet his her/his request, I need to search around city...time-killing ~~~
3. Do a kp feeding (exchange ) in his/her AW...hmmmm..yes... need to spend time to locate his/her AW

I would like to suggest Inno to change as shown in the above page
A. City View....if visitor want to have a look or use the current method, click it to enter to do
B. Mainhall.. click it as you have do a polish in his main hall
C. Builder...click it as you jave do a polish in his builder

D. Available Culture Type I, II, III..... Click it as you have do a polish in that building
...............available... mean only those culture building can be polished..if it is polish, it do not pop-up in that table
............... type I, II ,III...etc...... we only show 1 building type...e.g. i have 20 arcane library for polish, we do not need to show 20 building, we only show 1 type, after we click it to polish, Inno automatically assign 1 of 20 arcane library get polished...
Note: the most highest amount of culture building type show up 1st , 2nd highest amount of culture building type show 2nd...etc.

E. Ancient Wonder 1,2,3...etc.... click to enter to AW to start to donate kp, only those AW that can feed kp is displayed. When mature AW will not be displayed..

This method, I suppose, will save
(a) a lot of memory in game (e.g. there is no need to show 20 arcane library, only 1 is shown, or even just a word <no building image>) and game should run faster
(b) will allow display faster as there is no need to load non-polish buildings ( roads, workshop, residential buildings ...etc), so visit can do it faster
(c) allow visitor to locate available building to do polish or kp faster
(d) allow those who "bot" to do "visit" can do polish large culture building as it is a fixed position in 4th column of 1st row

any 1 have any opinion on it ??

Deleted User - 60152

Question - how does this work if the player you are visiting only wants a couple of culture items done and when they are polished for visitors to donate to their main hall.

I personally only request 6 culture items be polished and then for visitors to 'donate' to my main hall. If this pops up when you click on a city to visit - how do you see the city name so you can know what is being requested - that only appears once you are in the city.

Now if something like this pops up when you click on a city to visit and in place of 'inventory' it displays the player's requests - I would also give it 2 thumbs up. Quicker loading - easier to see the full request and easier to find requested polishes - LOVE IT!

SoggyShorts

Question - how does this work if the player you are visiting only wants a couple of culture items done and when they are polished for visitors to donate to their main hall.

Ideally once you hit 170% culture, and all buildings with EE spell are buffed, then the culture option goes grey and can't be clicked.

DeletedUser1777

Ideally once you hit 170% culture, and all buildings with EE spell are buffed, then the culture option goes grey and can't be clicked

Not perfect from my side :p
If a culture builing just have a few mins until the buffing is done, I might drop below 170 even when it would have been possible to keep the max...
Have a look how Inno designed the NH @ App, thats what we should ask for - one click and done ;)

By the way, the word "bot" reminds me, that it is still not allowed to use one, even when the upon mentioned design would make it likelyto create one :eek:

SoggyShorts

If a culture builing just have a few mins until the buffing is done, I might drop below 170 even when it would have been possible to keep the max...
Have a look how Inno designed the NH @ App, thats what we should ask for - one click and done ;)
I think it is far better to have your culture drop for a few minutes than to have buffs go on your orc nests, mana hut, or other "bad" culture buildings.:(

Marindor

As you know by now, we're already working on changing this system so I'll archive this thread now :)