• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Revenge of the Exile - Trader

Elerinna

Hi guys!
I can see some 3-star-offers for ascended goods in my superior trader but am somehow totally unable to put some myself (be it from pc or mobile android system)
I have asked around; nobody seems to be able to help... Just to let you know about my progression in the chapter in case it should be related to that, I am currently filling in for the Breeding Facilities Upgrades.
The whole thing is getting a few of us quite puzzled and I hope someone can explain this to us ^^
Thank you for reading and (hopefully) helping :D

Last edited:

Jaxom

You must use the Merchant to place your trades.
You can take the other trades if you have the resources but you must place using the merchant. This guarantees that they are fair and 'encourages' you to buy more merchants.
Hope I got this right.

Elerinna

Ty for your answer Jaxom :) You're right we have to use the merchants; there is no other way.
What I notice though is that there are no 3-star-offers with 4.6k for T7 or T8 for example; so could this be related to decay with the offers automatically turning into 3 stars overnight? There is no wonder influencing ascendeds is there?
I still don't see any logic!

Bor de Wolf 1965

Why buy more merchants?
Use time boosters to get them back faster and you can reuse them.
I am one of the very "Lucky" people that have 2 goods that no one asks for in chapter 19 on the life server I play at.
So this faster going around methode is the only way for me to get past the first stages of chapter 19 buildings.

Jaxom

You are right that time boosts can be used. Not everyone has unlimited time boosts.
I just wish I could use them to speed up Trader collection of seeds/unurium.
My comment about 'encouraging' you to buy merchants was more aimed at helping the developers out by using some diamonds to get the last 2 merchants. Hard to believe that anyone would ever be that desperate!

Elerinna

I find the use of 2 or 3 merchants sufficient; I only meant in my answer to Jaxom that I knew how to put ascended trades on the market. Sorry if that wasn't clear k English is not my native language ^^
Well I have now been told that I also have 3-star-offers for ascended goods though I never put any; so are we dealing with an automatic decay-related thing? If someone could explain why, I'd be happy to undertand :)

Enevhar Aldarion

It looks like just a rounding error. The only way I can find is to offer tier 1 ascended and ask for tier 2 ascended after you have upgraded the main hall the first time in chapter 19. This means the tier 1 offer is 4600 and the tier 2 demand is 3066. But when you multiply 3066 by the default 1.5, it equals 4599, so that makes the offer 1 better, which must be just enough to make it show up as 3-star. Or maybe the gap grow a little bit after the first decay, just enough to change it from 2-star to 3-star.