• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Reveal The Map Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

One of the major challenges here is that we cannot see the battleground prior to the battle. We see our opponents and pick our units accordingly then suddenly, upon seeing the battleground, we realise that although we have picked the right units for the opponent, they would have less chance of success because of the battleground layout so we usually retreat and re-organise our units (type as well as position arrangement).

This is a very frustrating process because there is no strategy here, only waste of time. But we can turn it into a strategy. Just like in real world, we could send scouts that would bring us the battle ground layout, for a price of course.

EogKPMF.png

The distance of the province could be a factor in the price. Maybe 1/16 of the original scouting price could be applied for revealing the map of every sector? This is open for suggestions.

DeletedUser778

WHAAAT paying for something i have already for free (a bit more complicated though), NO way!
Seeing the map earlier is indeed a good idea, but if I have to pay for it I use the old way.
1/16 of a 4200k province is 262,5k, so I would have to pay anoter 2,1 million for all encounter maps.

DeletedUser

Revealing the map is an option LordB. You can still do it the old way. But as I said below the picture, the price was just an example but there needs to be a fixed ratio that can be applied by the devs. You could maybe propose a ratio?

DeletedUser43

The idea of a map overview before battle is already proposed in this thread (click). Could you please post your elaboration on this idea, especially the mock-up, in that thread? I'll close this thread as a duplicate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.