• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Retry function

DeletedUser236

Sometimes I lose more troops than necessary and I would like to retry my battle so I can use a different strategy or whatever, so I would like to have a retry option after a finished battle.. No retries for free of course, maybe charge coins and supplies or something else.. But if you make one wrong move now, you're ....... - yeah let's say .. not happy :p

DeletedUser580

I wont like something like that. If you fail, you lose some troops. Just try it again. It must hurt a little bit. :)

ThaMartin

I have to agree with Thuncal: The only thing you can lose in battles is units which you can always train again, it'll just cost you some time. Would we have special units or anything which you can not train yourself and there would be a possibility to save them, it would be a different story but for now, as the game currently is, there's no need imo.

DeletedUser

I can understand the reason behind the post. Some encounters are way too hard at some point, and if you're lucky, you'll be able to fight 3 encounters a day before your whole army is whiped out. This causes some players to not fight anymore at all, cause it takes too long to clear a single province, and simply negotiating your way out is often faster. Since there is an option to use diamonds after a battle to restore troop losses, i don't think a retry option is going to happen, and it's not something i would like to see either. I'd rather see an increase in troop strenght, or change the bonus stats on them. axe barbarian II has a 40% bonus against heavy melee, but the knights i have to fight have a 60% bonus against light melee, so i need 2/3 squads of axe barbarians to take out 1 squad of 40 knights. At some point, when you get to the 7th or 8th ring, fighting will become impossible as your enemies become stronger and stronger. Increasing your squad size will no longer matter. I'd also like to either see an increase in squads i can take to battle, or a decrease in what the enemy can bring to the battlefield. 5 squads vs 8 squads isn't exactly fair, even though their numbers per squad are lower than mine, they do get the chance to hit me more often than i can hit them, and even a squad of 40 bandits can kill a whole squad of my archers.