• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Retain Building Boost and

DeletedUser

Could we please retain our building boost when we cancel a building upgrade? A gal has the right to change her mind when building or upgrading and then switch to something else. I'm so grateful when my neighbors click on the builder but then I lose it if I cancel the upgrade.

Also, if possible when viewing the builder production window, maybe we could click on the item being upgraded to take us to that building. If you're upgrading numerous items that look the same it might be nice that the builder works similar to how the wonder window works.

And a large sign that lights up and blinks "Builder Hut" over the building. or make playing on the computer as nice as it is on mobile for neighbor visits. I have no idea what building has the largest culture bonus and those who have a ton of culture buildings it's overwhelming.

DeletedUser

Another idea for the builder hut is to be able to use the time instants right at the hut versus clicking on all the buildings.