• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Result of inserting a shard in wonder not visible unless you open the menu again

• Thread starter DeletedUser1250
  • Start date

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.1.5-(d49f90e) (2016-03-03 9:37)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 48.0.2564.116 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 20,0,0,306
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 Dwarven bulwark only so far

Current situation:
When I get a bulwark shard from the provences I insert it in the runes of the wonder. After inserting it, I expect to see a rune or a broken shard, in other words, I expect to see the result of the inserting. I got a shard for the bulwark, inserted it and nothing happened. Well, that's how it looked. It was strange. I only had 1 rune and then the next shard became a broken??? Hoe much bad luck can you have? I thought I missed the seeing of the shard becoming a broken shard.
The next provence gave me again a shard for the bulwark and to my surprise, it had 2 runes in it. So the other shard wasn't missing at all. Then I started to make screenshots. I inserted the shard, didn't see the result, closed the wonder menu, opened the bulwark menu again and the rune was there.
This happened twice with the bulwark shards, not with other shards. After the first 2, I got 3 more bulwark shards and they worked normally.

Expected situation
It should show the result of inserting a bulwark shard immediatedly, you shouldn't have to close the wonder menu first and reopen it to see the result.

Reproduction steps:
- Get a shard from a provence for a bulwark wonder you don't have yet. Not sure if this also happens if you have the bulwark at level 5 and need the second set of runes. I can't test that. It doesn't happen with the martial monestary shard if you haven't that wonder, it also doesn't happen with the second set of runes for the mountain halls or crystal lighthouse.
- open the runeshard overview
-open the dwarven bulwark menu
-open the runes section
-there should be a shard waiting to insert
- check the amount of runes you have and the spots
- check the amount of broken shards you have
- insert the shard
-see if there is any change
-if not, close the menu and reopen it, the result of the isnerting should be visible now

wonder bug 1.png

The shard is ready for inserting.

wonder bug 2.png

After inserting the shard I saw it was gone, but where did it go? I can't see the result.

wonder bug 3.png

After closing the menu and opening it again, I saw I was lucky to get a rune.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Anne65, thanks for reporting this issue :)

Can anyone confirm whether this happens with other AWs too, or is it just Dwarven Bulwark?

After testing several Ancient Wonders, including the Dwarven Bulwark, using various browswers, I cannot reproduce the described behaviour. If you have any information that may help in reproducing this issue, please let us know. :)