• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Resources collected for gingerbread quest not counting correctly

Nsaplay78

I keep getting the quest every other time that says "produce a good amount of either basic, crafted, or magical goods" which is annoying enough. But i just noticed the resources I got towards its completition were wrong. I dont know if its supposed to count all 3 tiers of goods or not. I've been getting credit for tier 1 and 2, but not 3. In addition, I just collected 2 marble buildings which put it at 450 towards the quest. I collected 1 crystal that should have added 216. Instead is subracted 18 putting my new total at 432. Strangely enough, the next 2 crystal buildings I grabbed did add the correct amount of 216. It was just the 1st that was wrong. I dont know how long this has been going , but each time I've grabbed my goods, I felt like the total was way below what it should have been which is why I was paying closer attention this time. Its taken me over a full day worth of collecting each time to complete it and thats with using boosts.

As I said, the randomness of quests still isnt there as well. I've had this one quest almost more than all others combined and it has been almost every other time.