• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Research] Add Squad Size Increases to Tech Tree

DeletedUser567

The battle engine on Elvenar is pretty good and lots of fun. However, after spending a million coins to scout a province it is impossible to win a fight. Sure, I can buy it off but what fun is that. The Tech Tree needs to expand to include several Squad Size Increases, at least to get us close to our opponents.

DeletedUser

Yes, that it's true and I've read in other threads, that developers are working about it and it's possible that one of the next upgrades'll concern the extension of the tech tree...we'll see ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you, Neotoxin: size increase and unit promotion could be a plus about fightings which become more and more difficult, so developers could balance them ;)

DeletedUser

Another way to make advanced battles winnable is by making the player a hero with spells to cast on the battlefield. This would also add a new strategic element to combat and be a lot more fun than simply increasing squad size.

DeletedUser

Yes SirReal, your suggestion is interesting: it could give more fun to battles ;)

DeletedUser43

Another way to make advanced battles winnable is by making the player a hero with spells to cast on the battlefield. This would also add a new strategic element to combat and be a lot more fun than simply increasing squad size.
Let's only discuss the idea to add (way) more squad size upgrades and unit promotions in this thread. The idea of heroes can be discussed here (click). :)

DeletedUser967

Yes I agree that's great idea. Devs must make new technologies to tech tree and this is that what should be implement first. These technologies don't need higher thoughts it is simple, now when we have specified upper limits of available level of buildings - that could be ingore with "new age" and replace them on more size of squad,

Why? - It is PvE where we must discover 'all' provinces, the power of further provinces is greater to them is further but our power is fixed at the time of completion of the tech tree - no more options for upgrade units or some bonuses for them.

Now the age could be specified for PvE options like bigger squads, some bonuses - any, that's creativity of IG to make the age like possibility of continue THIS PvE system with more and stronger provinces.
Before They introduced us to complete full options to improve ourselves cities on completly upgrade buildings for normal thinks in game, and now continue the story on battles system in provinces. Next step is that we can produce more goods WHICH we now have finished in buildings, now we need more of Provinces to improve bonuses of these GOODS - now back to the starting point.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Implemented with the guest races - each new chapter adds not only more Squad Size increases to the tech tree, but also unit upgrades, and/or new units :)