• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Request to separate Sentient Goods from normal goods

DeletedUser724

When we upgrade our goods-building to level 24,
the original slot for "1 day production" will change to produce 3 hour sentient goods and
the original slot for "2 day production" will change to produce 9 hour sentient goods

This is a very WORST design

I have no idea why Inno use same buildign for T1 and T4 goods, they can be different building

The original "1 day production" and "2 day production" is for the scenario that we will not online for longer periods

for example :
daily player, who only login once a day to play,
the " 1 day production" for normal T1 goods become un-available
the " 1 day production" for normal T4 goods become un-available

for player who may be on holiday break or hospital break
the " 2 day production" for normal T1 goods become un-available
the " 2 day production" for normal T4 goods become un-available

Apart from this
player cannot have any sentient goods until goods building reach level 24, that is also un-reasonable design
if sentient goods building are different, we can already start to produce sentient goods when it is in level 1

edeba

I would like to see the trader have t1, t2, t3 and t4 choices like they have that you can just select a single good, and I would like to be able to hide zero star trades. Someone is putting up massive t4 zero star trades on live and it is so easy to accidentally click them...

I personally never almost never use the 1 and 2 day productions for the manufacturies so that I can produce non-boost t1 and boosted t4, or the opposite, from the same manufactury is fine.