• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Request Inno to change back to old function of Great bell/crystal lighthouse

DeletedUser724

I was totally upset and anger
First of all, the "news" is completely broken. there is a major change in Great bell/lighthouse

But the "news" say "Unfortunetly, there is no news for now, stay tuned"
Inno implement that "news", but they do the things secretly w/o letting all player know

There is only 3 chests per days, each chest contain 10 times
so it 30 times the original value
I have 25 fellow members
if all my fellow are active to do NH, i already have 25 times

If it is 5 times that i can get more, Player should not do any more NH to their hoods
no matter how hard to visit your hoods ( i spend nearly 2 hour ), if i need that goods, i only need to do 5 more visit
what i should do ? <---- follow the "notifcation", return visit to 5 hoods....there is no need to do any more visit
Inno want more player to do NH, In fact, it kill NH immediately

If Inno want to increase more player to NH, the most simple and direct way
1. increase amount of goods by several times
2. add chance to get DIAMOND <-- this will attract more player to NH

If the above method aim to success in hoods
1. Inno should increase amount of ...e,g. 3 chest ( amount as b4 ) in fellowship member and 10 or more chest in hoods only (amount as b4, but carry a slim chance to get diamond)
2. Amount of visit
a. 30 visit (fellowship + hoods )....award 1 diamond
b. further 30 visit in hoods...award 5 diamond
c. next 30 visit in hoods...award 10 diamond
d. next 30 visit in hoods..award 15 diamond
...etc

DIAMOND IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE TO PLAYER, Inno can quantitify the amount ..

Apart from this
I am doing routine quests as I already complete my tech....
during the routine quests cycle, my visit can allow me to complete quest of gather 4000 silk, 4000 gem and 4000 plank ( my boosted goods)
I can even complete several cycles with my hugh amount of active hoods
I get additional coins and supplies by doing those "visits"

The new system in Great Bell and Crystal Lighthouse
has broken that repeated routine cycle quests...
I can no longer complete a cycle quests as the "goods in the chest" may even come with a different order of quest-order
That repeated routine cycle is the major activities for me ( it is likley the same majority activities for player that reach the end of tech tree )
Inno broken that major activities... to me, why do i stay and use the hugh amount of time to play, I just tune down, follow notification to return 5 visit, then bye bye, occassionly log in to see whether the "new race has launch"

Other forum reader
please place your saying and objection

thanks

DeletedUser

Second your request.
I already have only a few neighbours who bother to visit me back, even though I visit a lot of neighbours. So now they have one more reason not to bother.
Thx a lot InnoGames :mad:

SoggyShorts

I don't have a lighthouse, but I'm willing to bet that at least one of the few players that visit me do so for the goods, so yeah, please don't punish players for actually doing the incredibly tedious visits.

My theory: the whole reason for this change is that we will eventually get a simple visit system like on mobile, and they haven't figured out how to include lighthouse goods in that system. Perhaps inno gave the big boost to the lighthouse during the AW rebalancing to make up for the boring/slow visit system, and now that they finally plan to make visits much faster and easier, they think the LH doesn't need to be so good anymore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser170

Actually you get the goods from lighthouse when you visit. That is why I built 4 levels on my lighthouse in the past two months.
I won't visit the map even with the simplified visiting, because I only do it for the goods (I started doing in when I got the mobil version), and won't do it for coins, even if it's only 5 minute.

And if I have the time, I will count wether the lighthouse actually worth it, or maybe I should sell it and build a new manufactory instead (it would be a shame for a level 9 wonder, but I cant tell the numbers yet)

DeletedUser

I didn't want the very first Crystal Lighthouse but when they changed it earlier this year (or was it last year already) it became a lot better, especially in combination with the Watchtower Ruins. Unfortunately I didn't have space to build it then. Now I've finished the Halfling chapter, have enough space and also with the possible change the way NH is given (see mobile version) I thought lets build it. So I did and now you ruined it again. :mad:

Please change it back because this one doesn't inspire me to do more NH ! o_O

Otherwise when the next guest race
green-alien-spaceship-smiley-emoticon.gif
is coming and I need space I will delete it again. :oops:

Jackluyt

'Some players may get a tiny bit less goods'

At present I get about 300 a visit times about 200 visits = 60 000 a day

Under the new system I will get 3 times 3000 = 9 000.

That is 'a tiny bit less'???

The developers will have to give me another 18 chests to make up the difference...

NOT HAPPY
21731016_10210083750110906_5834315805145030534_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2028

These AW are now worthless!! Keerap!!! We only get 3 chests and so we get very little in the way of goods now. Why build these AW and spend all that time and energy and goods and KP for nothing. and once you have done 3 visits there is no incentive to visit the other 22 people in the FS!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1906

I have the Crystal Lighthouse in 3 of my 4 cities. It is the second Ancient Wonder I build, the first is the Golden Abyss. It WAS so valuable. Now it is not worth building or upgrading. In my largest city I have a level 6 Crystal Lighthouse and 250 provinces completed...that means well over 200 neighbors and 25 Fellowship members. This is 225 visits at 150 goods a visit.

The old way:
225 x 150 = 33,750 goods.

The new way:
150 x 10 = 1500
1500 x 3 = 4,500 goods

33,750 to 4,500...

In my smallest city, with a level 3 Crystal Lighthouse...

The old way:
63 x 75 = 4,725 goods

The new way:
63 x 10 = 630
630 x 3 = 1,890 goods

4,725 to 1,890....

I will be deleting this building that requires 6x4 space if they implement this to live servers. From all 3 of my cities. I will also not be visiting 200 neighbors in my big city or 50 in my small city everyday unless they visited me or I need coins.

SPACE IS MORE VALUABLE THE GOODS GAINED!

Why are they making Ancient Wonders not worth the space, knowledge points and resources to build or upgrade? It seems more and more Ancient Wonders are becoming not worth building. Are they trying to get rid of Ancient Wonders all together? Do they want Ancient Wonders to become something most players don't use, causing it to be an unused part of this game?

Jackluyt

Are they trying to get rid of Ancient Wonders all together? Do they want Ancient Wonders to become something most players don't use, causing it to be an unused part of this game?

I doubt this very much!
Indications are that the developers want the Wonders to become a BIGGER part of the game...

I agree wholeheartedly with all else you wrote!

DeletedUser1025

I wonder where this CL change was announced. It completely skipped my attention and for two days I thought that it was a bug:(
The rate of visits dropped overnight, which means that people do NH for gain. Does that REALLY surprise anyone????? Isn't gain (and position on the ladder) the ultimate point of the game?
Why are we given silly explanations? If someone wanted to increase the NH, they would give chests based on the amount of NHs, let's say one for every 10 visits done. That WOULD make A LOT of sense.
I do not understand the constant changes, there is absolutely no consistency in the game, which is presented as "strategic"....
Not happy.

DeletedUser724

Thanks to Inno
now ...visit is super very simple
First 3 visit in fellowship, i already get 3 chest.....
As a loyalty to my fellow member, I still proceed to visit all of my fellow member

then just go to notification
visit those "GOLDEN HAND"
to my surprise, only 10 pages
it contain my fellow-members and trading
that is all ...i have to do visit

thanks to Inno
you save my time.. 2 hour visit become less than 10 minutes .....no need to visit anymore

DeletedUser2198

I also request they change it back or GREATLY increase the amount of goods. I do a least 40 visits a day on beta, sometimes 50 and I am going to lose out. On the Live non beta server it would be even worse of a loss, to the point where my upgraded lighthouse being a waste compared to what it was before.

DeletedUser1689

Thanks for the feedback to everyone. Please remember to keep it constructive.

I am sorry for the confusion on the news, I put in incorrect dates and therefore they did not show up.
I have re-created them and they should be visible now.

Ruffen

Thanks for the feedback to everyone. Please remember to keep it constructive.

I am sorry for the confusion on the news, I put in incorrect dates and therefore they did not show up.
I have re-created them and they should be visible now.

I will still lose a lot of goods with this solution. This give no encouragement for our active players.

Heymrdiedier

If the Developers ever get to read this - please visit Elvenar Platinum Leaf to see what my members had to say.
Almost 100 of our 4000 (most of whom are not in Beta World) have commented so far - and not one was positive about the change...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=gm.1922620644659981&type=3&theater&ifg=1

why would the developers waste their time to read an external fanpage for feedback, when they have a feedback thread on their own official forum.
I sure hope they dont look at that page and spend their time more wisely ^^

No offense to that fanpage, but if you want to send feedback, thats not the way to do it :)

DeletedUser1378

Sever losses in my ability to obtain bonus goods! They have essentially lowered my expectation to play this game.