• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Replace crafting artifacts in Magical Academy by "Tome of x artifacts"

Droopy

With the growing number of artifacts you can craft in the MA i would suggest replacing it by a "Tome of x artifacts".

A single "Tome of artifacts" is probably to big with the number of artifacts, but i assume they can be grouped by season or other way.

Enevhar Aldarion

Once they completely finish the cycle of X artifact in Spire for 6 weeks, then added permanently to crafting 6 weeks after that, they might do something different. But we are still over a game year of artifacts away from that, with the Ashen artifact going into the Spire next. That leaves something like 8 or 9 months before the artifact going into the Spire would be the one from an event that just ended? But yeah, once every single past artifact has been added to the crafting rotation, maybe we can get them to do something like this.

Tomtimmon

Actually they could start catching up now by offering three artifacts instead of two. Some of them I would be willing to spend diamonds on insta crafting