• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Replace AW rewards with KP instants

SoggyShorts

This is just an assumption. There will likely be only a few techs that do not require new goods
Another thing to consider is that while other things may hold you back, like mana and seeds, there are always players who buy their way through a new chapter, and if players have thousands of KP banked that's a lot of money saved.

Halflings has room for 627 KP before tech lock (over 2 weeks at 40 KP per day, or 28,000 diamonds)
S&D has room for 446 KP before tech lock (over a week at 40 KP per day, or 20,000 diamonds)
Woodelves has room for 1379 KP before tech lock (over 4 weeks at 40 KP per day, or 62,000 diamonds)

Even players in early chapters like dwarves would be able to slingshot ahead after the last tech using KP banked while tech locked during the chapter. It's hard to say how big an impact this would have at each stage of the game, and who knows? Maybe Inno isn't concerned about any of this and plans to make KP packs usable for any purpose, but things are just moving at "inno speed" (blueprints?)

DeletedUser1596

If this idea was reasonable, it would have been implemented in other similar games a long time ago. But it wasn't. Or.. was it? Like.. FoE?
And yeah, it works well.

DeletedUser1075

I like this idea, even if it is restricted to wonders (and question there: just your own, or can you donate to others'?)

+1

SoggyShorts

I like this idea, even if it is restricted to wonders (and question there: just your own, or can you donate to others'?)
According to the release notes, KP packs can be used on any wonder, but I've never seen one so I can't be 100% sure. For the purposes of this suggestion, definitely any wonder belonging to anyone.