1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Implemented Replace AW rewards with KP instants

Discussion in 'Approved Ideas and Suggestions' started by SoggyShorts, Oct 8, 2017.

1. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Another thing to consider is that while other things may hold you back, like mana and seeds, there are always players who buy their way through a new chapter, and if players have thousands of KP banked that's a lot of money saved.

Halflings has room for 627 KP before tech lock (over 2 weeks at 40 KP per day, or 28,000 diamonds)
    S&D has room for 446 KP before tech lock (over a week at 40 KP per day, or 20,000 diamonds)
    Woodelves has room for 1379 KP before tech lock (over 4 weeks at 40 KP per day, or 62,000 diamonds)

Even players in early chapters like dwarves would be able to slingshot ahead after the last tech using KP banked while tech locked during the chapter. It's hard to say how big an impact this would have at each stage of the game, and who knows? Maybe Inno isn't concerned about any of this and plans to make KP packs usable for any purpose, but things are just moving at "inno speed" (blueprints?)

2. Urvalsandal

Urvalsandal Well-Known Member

If this idea was reasonable, it would have been implemented in other similar games a long time ago. But it wasn't. Or.. was it? Like.. FoE?
    And yeah, it works well.

Loki Blue likes this.
  3. blackbudahflyb

blackbudahflyb Active Member

4. Grace

Grace Well-Known Member

I like this idea, even if it is restricted to wonders (and question there: just your own, or can you donate to others'?)

+1

5. SoggyShorts

According to the release notes, KP packs can be used on any wonder, but I've never seen one so I can't be 100% sure. For the purposes of this suggestion, definitely any wonder belonging to anyone.

6. Mykan

Mykan Well-Known Member

Something like this would be awesome. So much KP wasted when the reward arrives while offline which just creates frustration as much of a persons hard work is lost. A way to allow the reward to be realised in full would be a very welcome change.

7. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

This is something that's already being considered, so I'll move this thread to "approved" right away :)

8. SoggyShorts

Beep Beeep here comes the "implemented" tag :D

9. SoggyShorts

@Marindor

10. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team