• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Repeatable quests suggestion

DeletedUser209

When you cancel a repeatable quest you get a message that says 'Do you really want to do it. It cannot be reversed.' but it's not true. You can get the exact same quest by declining x more repeatable quests.

My suggestion is to remove this message from all repeatable quests, but leave it with other cancelable quests. This way we will know if that quest is repeatable or not. Today I got 3 quests that I could cancel (and I did it on a routine) but they were different from the usual ones I get. I thought that I got a new repeatable quests set, but they never returned.

It will both make declining those quests shorter and help discern which quest is repeatable and which is not.

DeletedUser157

It means your current progress on that quest will be lost and can not be reversed. Would be good to have a little image to show if it's a repeatable though.

DeletedUser209

It means your current progress on that quest will be lost and can not be reversed. Would be good to have a little image to show if it's a repeatable though.
If you count 0% as progress...

DeletedUser58

It doesn't check for your progress, it's simply a fail safe to make sure you don't cancel a quest by accident. So it asks for you to confirm the action, regardless if you've made progress or not.

I think I would prefer if somewhere on the quest there was an image or indicator that it's repeatable (as kirito said). Additionally, if you want to make it easier to work with repeatable quests why not have:
A) The choice to select which repeatable quest you want to do as opposed to getting all of them and having to cancel them multiple times;
B) The choice to get the same quest you just completed (so for example if I want to do the "collect X coin" quest multiple times in a row I won't have to decline 10 other quests in between that collect coin quest);
C) The ability to put certain repeatable quests on "ignore" so they do not appear for you (some of us only work with 2-3 repeatable quests and we don't do all of them, so there's no point in offering us the rest of the repeatable quests all the time).

Or something else along those lines. However, I think repeatable quests are too rewarding at the moment and I'm not fully sure I want to support something that makes it easier to go through them. I want it to be easier to go through them, but I think their rewards need to be more balanced.

DeletedUser209

my suggestion is to make life easier for those who do those quests. It can be done in different ways.

I also believe that repeatable quests should be reworked. I'm quite far into game and I still get quests that give me 2000 coins and 100 supplies. Or I got a quest that I had no way to do, because I didn't have the needed technology (produce tier 3 goods). I just got new set of quests and I found 2 that are exactly the same but seem to be different. One is about solving encounters and another about getting relics (not specified which). There is a very slight difference as it probably won't count if I collect 2 of one type and 2 of another, but they still require me to do the same thing.

DeletedUser408

Yes repeatable quests needs to be either reduced in quantity so we get back to what ones we want i've been playing since feb 11 and before this game goes to open beta or live worlds the devs need to understand how to retain players. MAKE IT EASIER to do what we want.
1. reduce amount of reoccurings (see FOE) Like only keep the 24hrs productinos stuff
2. Or better yet for this game since it is different, is soem sort of pull down menu that allows us to pick the quest we wish to go to next directly, canceling and confirm 30+ times is actually making want to not do this anymore and couild push many to simply quit game, you want people to stay in game no matter what, make it easier