• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features remove the 8 seconds wait time at the first wall in the spire

Bor de Wolf 1965

Well, I placed this topic to help people see from the main window of your town if your spire was unlocked.
It seems there were not many backers for and now you expect just to remove the first door?
Sorry but I can wait the 10 seconds and move on so it will be a -1 from me.

SoggyShorts

It seems there were not many backers for and now you expect just to remove the first door?
Sorry but I can wait the 10 seconds and move on so it will be a -1 from me.
LoL so you vote -1 not based on the merits of an idea... but out of spite?
Ridiculous.

For the record, I support your spire idea, and the lack of backers for it is simply because there are only ~10 active beta forum members, not because it isn't a good idea.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I don't vote it -1 because of spite.
I won't support this idea just for the fact that you don't wish to wait just 10 seconds while you will be waiting more time for every next door in the spire.
And that time will increase for not knowing in an easy way when the door for the next level is unlocked/open.

This entire proposal gives me the feeling, people demand a coffee break at work right at the beginning of the day.
To bad the rule is: "No drinking at the production lines"
So learn to have some patience and wait the 10 seconds at the first door.
If you can't have the patience for that, try to teach people of 55 and older some new skills. You will have to get a lot of patience or you can reserve a place at the funny farm.

RoseMary

I agree 8 seconds feels like a lifetime. What to do? Anything else, but not wait! A tutorial in chapter 3 would solve the "necessary" door.

Avenahar

Pay :diamond::diamond::diamond: and you are through immediately!
As far as I know this is the most expensive prize for time reduction in the Elvenar's world and obviously nobody seems to be ready to pay it.
So it's only logical dropping this annoying waiting time which is good for nothing.