• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Remove set

DeletedUser1584

Hello

I'm running out of space in my city. I'm going to have to delete sets. Especially with the arrival of animal buildings on several levels, the sets are less interesting than before.
Which sets should be deleted? phoenix cult, woodelvenstock, carnival, harvest temple, winter, snow owls, winter market, shrines of sun and moon, magical chess, Moonstone Library.

Thank for your precious help.

Arthus

Surely not carnival. Best set in the game. Don't try, you will regret.
Winter close second, same with Kirit/Krarak if you have full set.

Delete magical chess, very weak set, 1st to delete.
Then consider deleting harvest temple set or winter market set.
If you don't need more catalyst and fragments, delete moonstone library, but also reconsider.
Phoenix cult... which set? Old one from 2018? If yes, delete. If you mean evolution buildings, dont try.

Never had woodelvenstock set but it's not powerful.

TOP 3 NOT to delete in my opinion:
Carnival
Winter Owls
Kirit/Krarak

Deleted User - 81190

Quite debatable. No love for Winter Market set? If you have the right configuration, this is probably the best mass mana producer in the game.

On the other hand, I find Owl set to be pretty weak. Seeds are good, but no mass production, and the rest is pretty meh. Having said that, I got rid of it a long time ago, so perhaps I am missing something.

Deleted User - 81190

I dropped Banquet from the Carnival set. I have more than enough supplies, and apart from that I'm only losing 1 extra link bonus on Revelers Fountain. But it saves 15 tiles. With this setup, Carnival is great.

DeletedUser1584

so i can destroy phoenix cult, woodelvenstock, first set winter, magical chess, Moonstone Library.

Karvest

Moonstone library is questionable too, depends on how many things you craft in MA. I'm planning to do the opposite - dedicate more space for it, since it is the only source of CCs other than spire and MA, and having 1 library is definitely not enough for me, but not sure how many of them I want to place in my city. Especially if I want to switch my MA back to producing MM spells. Also this is the only set giving sentient goods for now, saving some seeds for chapter 15.

DeletedUser1584

So i can destroy harvest temple, phoenix cult, woodelvenstock, first set winter, magical chess.
But harvest temple give à lot of T1 ressources.
Phoenix cult give population.
First set winter give orcs and one KP.
Woodelvenstocks give divine seeds.
Ans magical chess is small.

CrazyWizard

If you keep the chest set in your inventory it will no longer popup in the academie, thats how I prevent that thing from keep comming up.
So you could destroy it, recraft it once and never look back again.

DeletedUser1584

When I talk about the winter set to destroy, I mean the first winter set.

Capture.jpg

DeletedUser1584

Finally I destroyed the woodelvenstock set. There was too much room compared to what he reported.