• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Remove Rank from Profile Icon

SoggyShorts

9. Please stop trying to incite people with this rank conversation. You're mad I want it removed. Got it. But to keep bringing up paying players is just trying to incite people.
Or perhaps it's a valid point and should be addressed? Is that so impossible? Also what would make you think I'm mad?o_O

Do you have any ideas for addressing the other 9 concerns?

This is a public forum, and the process is that the mods let us hash out ideas for a few weeks before putting an idea to a vote where it needs to have 80% "yes" in order to be sent to the devs.
Check the "approved ideas" section for ideas that have the "implemented" tag. Almost none of them were a simple "Here's my idea" > No one found any flaws > sent to the devs > added to the game.

You enthusiasm for the game is awesome, your experience level does however mean that you may not be aware of all of the mechanics and nuances of the game. The standard format for ideas with
Summary
Description
Motivation
and
Possible Downsides> has this part for a reason.
While the original poster may not see any possible downsides, other players who have more information, or a different perspective.

Marindor

Hi guys!

As you've seen, there are a lot of sides to things like this and the removal of game features is quite a big thing to ask for. They're implemented with a reason, so it's very unlikely that things will get removed, unless everyone (including our own game team) would agree it's better to get rid of something. In this case, we have no intention of removing the rankings here, so I'll archive this thread now :)