• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Relics Tessellate on the World Map

DeletedUser205

oh? I missed that info. Where did you get it? Is it somewhere in the wiki and I overread it?

that means, they didn't discover me, but only are near enough?
If that's correct, I can't stand, how many of them who are 2 "whatisit?" away from my discovered ring do NOT show in the trader !!!

UAAA, but I have to overthink my scoutingplan now :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser252

Those are the ppl with the tradersfee of 50%. If you go with your mouse over the !, you can see their origanal offer. That's the price you pay when you actually discover them.
I noticed it when I was dicovering fast my neighborhood in the beginning shortly after I got my trader.
Somewhere in a treath I mentioned it, but I don't know where anymore

DeletedUser205

yes, I have known, that the !-traders are the expensive ones, which I didn't discover yet.
But where they come from, I did understand in another way.
Wiki: "...The Trader will take a 50 % additional fee for those offers because they are from players you have not discovered yet.“
So far so clear. But I thought they have to discover me to get into my trader, and not that it has something to do with 2 hexes away from my discovered ring

DeletedUser

From my experience I can say (I mentioned it already in other threads), that there is no fixed trading range (e.g. 2 rings) for players, from whom you can see offers. One time I could see offers from a player being about 10 rings away from my discovered zone, even now I have 1 with 5 rings.

What I can say for sure is, that those players didn't have to discover me.

DeletedUser252

oh? Th only 2 traders in my market that are not in my dicovered area, are 1 and 2 rings away.
Maybe outside that everybody is gone!?:eek:

DeletedUser867

9Bar.jpg

• The basic Relic pattern is Gems, Silk, Planks; Magic Dust, Scrolls, Steel; Elixir, Crystals, Marble
  • The following Relic row is offset by half, 4.5 sectors
  • All cities are identical, but the offset the following Relic row by one sector
  • Rinse and Repeat. The pattern tessellates in all directions.
  • The Gems, Steel, City diagonal is easy to spot. Just look for the tunnels.

DeletedUser

So I assume the "randomness" of the boost items is relating to the 6 fields around your city
a 1 city has E, St & SC
a 2 city has St, Sc & MD
a 3 city has Sc, MD & Pl
a 4 city has MD, Pl & Si
a 5 city has Pl, Si & G
a 6 city has Si,G & Ma
a 7 city has G, Ma & Cr
a 8 city has Ma, Cr & E
a 9 city has Cr, E & St

DeletedUser252

So I assume the "randomness" of the boost items is relating to the 6 fields around your city
a 1 city has E, St & SC
a 2 city has St, Sc & MD
a 3 city has Sc, MD & Pl
a 4 city has MD, Pl & Si
a 5 city has Pl, Si & G
a 6 city has Si,G & Ma
a 7 city has G, Ma & Cr
a 8 city has Ma, Cr & E
a 9 city has Cr, E & St
Yes it is

DeletedUser819

Thank you, but I have no problems,