• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Relics Cost - Magic Academy

DeletedUser

This was mentioned in another thread about the cost of producing relics in the magic academy, but thought I would make a separate thread for it. It doesn't make much sense (to me) to use up combining catalysts that take 3 relics to create to produce 5 relics. The ones that really stand out are ones you need to make combining catalysts.

For example:
My combining catalysts costs 1 steel, 1 crystal, 1 elixir relic (steel and crystal are tough for me to come because I don't over-scout and finish provinces and not being in a fellowship) For me to gain 5 steel in the magic academy, I have to use up 1 combining catalyst that includes 1 steel relic to produce. (and the other two)

Currently it costs 300 spell fragments and 1 combining catalyst (3 vision vapor):
How about?
1000 spell fragments for 5 relics (200 spell fragments per relic) + 3 vision vapor

Pros:
Those who are in fellowships who want to take a break from tournaments can use up their spell fragments to gain a few relics they might need.
Those not in fellowships can use combining catalyst for something other than relics
Use up excess spell fragments awarded from the spire
Gain needed relics for wonder upgrades (the ones that also share spells and boosts)
For events, it would make this a little less expensive for some to use the magic academy versus using their map or tournaments to gain relics.

Cons:
Unsure there are any, relic producing in the magic academy is a bit hit and miss

Have other suggestions to costs or pros and cons, please comment and I will update this thread.

Marindor

As explained in the other thread, we will keep monitoring the situation to decide if any balancing changes are needed. For now we'll archive this thread. :)