• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.98

Avenahar

it is like the diamonds payment in the spire of eternity after three missed convince trials: suddenly it changes to the window with the offer to pay 25 diamonds and even the mouse is already on the "right" position to pay. A "no thank you" is not possible you have to close the window via the "X". I don't like this style to bring me to pay for something. The sudden switch to diamonds should be changed in every part of the game!

Avenahar

2020-02-17 21_41_24-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

This is how it looks like, when my mouse doesn't touch one of the buttons. Only if I go with the mouse on one of the buttons the prize is shown. From me a big "NO" to this. Isn't it possible to have the old view of the books and, if I have no KPs in my barr left, to add this possbility below? And isn't it possible to write into the buttons the prize in diamonds AND the amount of books? This way misclicks would be avoidable.

Karvest

but it is exactly how it is now, if you have KP it shows old style bar...
If you see any blue button ingame - be sure, it will cost you diamonds.

Avenahar

yes, and I want to keep it, even if it is empty and, if not avoidable, to have the diamonds barr below

CrazyWizard

In the live release notes for 1.98 they speak about a new spell feature for the tower.
You can earn Thropies as a fellowship from the 1st of march onwards.

I am flabbergasted we have seen nothing about it on beta.
Even if the change ain't "critical" it came out of the blue.

Karvest

This feature is in game files for few weeks, but they are silent about it.
Not that it is a useful feature anyway.

justpeeking

I am on US6- Sinya Arda and we don't have a 1.98 release note announcement, could you post a link to this release on live, please?
it is there, but it was not announced in game on live servers

but the funniest is this part:
"If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing."
It is kind of odd to read it at a time when they announce a feature for live servers, which is not event mentioned on beta. o_O

Arthus

It's on live servers now. Please consider immediate withdrawal from this "KP for diamonds" option. I already almost clicked this. It was way better before, now it can cause losing diamonds accidentally. Luckily i have warning enabled in options...

edeba

Problem with that warning is if you are clicking fast, it can just pop up quickly under the cursor and you've clicked it before you even saw it.

It's on live servers now. Please consider immediate withdrawal from this "KP for diamonds" option. I already almost clicked this. It was way better before, now it can cause losing diamonds accidentally. Luckily i have warning enabled in options...

Arthus

Problem with that warning is if you are clicking fast, it can just pop up quickly under the cursor and you've clicked it before you even saw it.

Sometimes mouse can react too fast and click twice with one click, if that's the case you lose 450 diamonds
Other people can just click twice by mistake or by habit.
It's a simple way to deplete players from their diamonds, just as recent event nerf (back to limited quests) to make them pay for more.

iDavis

In our fellowship, we're having several "KP Exchange" conversations, where constantly exchanging KPs from wonder to wonder. Many of us play tournament almost weekly for 10k+ points, so hundreds of KPs are having in bar, then click by click are inserted into other player's wonders. This is maybe as often way, as using Ancient Knowledge from inventory. I have diamond warning still enabled, but may suppose many of us don't, so please, try to rethink this idea and figure, whether this change is worth it's potential negative sides..

Lovec Krys

Mayby we are already in the stage when they care only about how many players misclick for diamonds and not how many players quit because of it? Hope not, but one never knows.

salandrine

This change and bugs from this week clearly indicate that they are working on donating KP into AW of other players on mobile right now
Yes, thats clear, because now they also can obtain diamonds from the mobile player, isnt it?

Dony

King of Bugs
Yes, thats clear, because now they also can obtain diamonds from the mobile player, isnt it?
its about revisiting feature, if they are working on something to change, why not to change it so it correspond with all other features in the game? (paying for missing resources with diamonds)